Leah4Sci - Has anyone used her MCAT prep program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JaxMD2be

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for reviews or references for the program run by Leah at Leah4Sci.com. She gives a TON of free resources that I find very helpful as she has a way of breaking down topics that is clear and easy to follow.

I took the MCAT this past October and scored below average :( In January of 2016 I participated in a Princeton Review program. But because I was carrying 16 science credits that I was focused on achieving A's in, I only went to the classes and saved the readings and work to do when classes ended in May. And that is exactly what I did. And the end result was 4 A's and a dismal MCAT score. ...I should add that I graduated in 2002, and retook the prerequisites for med school during 2015-2016. I am a 45 year old female and now that my family is grown and in college it is my turn to achieve my dreams.

But I digress. This post is specifically to obtain references/reviews (good/bad) on Leah4Sci.com - the full program.

I appreciate your replies. Jax

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Stick with Khan Academy. It is free.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I used her free materials.. not sure it's worth to pay. But I found her videos on MCAT math pretty helpful.

Reactions: 1 user