LECOM-B 3rd/4th year students and graduates. Question about rotations.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Was your rotation experience positive or negative?

  • Positive

  • Negative


Results are only viewable after voting.

Papa Oso

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I recently interviewed at the school and was thoroughly impressed! I couldn't find any recent thread on the subject so I made a new one here. Can anyone comment on their experiences with rotations? I've heard some mixed reviews and would appreciate more input before I make up my mind if I am accepted.

Any input is appreciated and feel free to PM me if you want to be anonymous. 🙂

Thanks in advanced!