LECOM Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by Stanelz
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got a new interview invite from LECOM for this cycle even though I’m still on the waitlist from last cycle. Anyone else?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got a new interview invite from LECOM for this cycle even though I’m still on the waitlist from last cycle. Anyone else?
Wow they interview already? when is your interview if you don't mind me asking? Given this is early, I do think you have a good shot. Did you interview late last cycle?
 
Wow they interview already? when is your interview if you don't mind me asking? Given this is early, I do think you have a good shot. Did you interview late last cycle?
It’s august 12th! And yes, last cycle I didn’t interview until February 4th which was super late. I just want to know if being accepted off the waitlist is still a possibility since I already got the new interview invite
 
It’s august 12th! And yes, last cycle I didn’t interview until February 4th which was super late. I just want to know if being accepted off the waitlist is still a possibility since I already got the new interview invite
I do think get accepted for this year is still a possibility! you will never know. Also since it's an early interview there I do think you have a super good shot. It's a win-win situation 🙂.
 
I think they are talking about the 2026 interview cycle, not the last one
That’s what I thought too but then if that’s the case why would they already be waitlisted when the first round of acceptances don’t come out until December 1st?
 
It’s for the 2025 cycle :/ yeah I have no clue
Wow I’m shocked. When did they send you the interview invite? You’d think the class isn’t full yet since they’re still interviewing but idk how it wouldn’t be full considering I haven’t heard of any waitlist movement in weeks
 
Wow I’m shocked. When did they send you the interview invite? You’d think the class isn’t full yet since they’re still interviewing but idk how it wouldn’t be full considering I haven’t heard of any waitlist movement in weeks
I had the interview on the 6th and I got waitlisted on the 7th. I’m so angry that they interviewed me knowing classes are full.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's been full for months 🙁 and classes start this month.
I applied for DE 🙁 I just don’t understand why they would interview if it’s full and they told me I would hear something if I were to be accepted from now to second week of august like what ???
 
I applied for DE 🙁 I just don’t understand why they would interview if it’s full and they told me I would hear something if I were to be accepted from now to second week of august like what ??
I applied for DE 🙁 I just don’t understand why they would interview if it’s full and they told me I would hear something if I were to be accepted from now to second week of august like what ???
Omg the second week of august? That makes NO SENSE classes start July 19th!
 
Will LECOM send us rejection letters? My LECOM portal says I’m still on the waitlist but haven’t classes already started?
 
It’s august 12th! And yes, last cycle I didn’t interview until February 4th which was super late. I just want to know if being accepted off the waitlist is still a possibility since I already got the new interview invite
When did you apply?
 
This cycle? I got the II yesterday and the only available date for the information session is in October, so I'm wondering how you were able to get the August date!
I applied on June 2nd! My secondary app was finished on June 12th I believe and I got the interview invite on June 23rd. When I went the schedule it the first available day was August 12th so I just took it!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied on June 2nd! My secondary app was finished on June 12th I believe and I got the interview invite on June 23rd. When I went the schedule it the first available day was August 12th so I just took it!
Did you complete your interview?