LECOM Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

anyone heard back recently or know how full the class is? Someone on facebook (group of lecom student) just posted that he was accepted yesterday.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
anyone heard back recently or know how full the class is? Someone on facebook (group of lecom student) just posted that he was accepted yesterday.
Omg do you know their stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
I also know a person who was accepted yesterday.
Wow good for them I’m so jealous. Do you know their stats? And if they sent a letter of intent or any update letters since being placed on the waitlist

Wow good for them I’m so jealous. Do you know their stats? And if they sent a letter of intent or any update letters since being placed on the waitlist
Unfortunately, I have no idea about their stats; but none of the accepted people who I know sent a letter of intent.

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone heard of anymore waitlist movement lately? Starting to lose hope.

Has anyone heard of anymore waitlist movement lately? Starting to lose hope.
I do know that a student just dropped lecom a few days ago and decided to attend a different school. Whether or not they will pull someone from the waitlist to take their place or not I do not know.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm on the waitlist but I'll be withdrawing my application from LECOM since I was just accepted to a school closer to home. Good luck to everyone in the waitlist right now! Don't give up hope!!!

Reactions: 2 users
I'm on the waitlist but I'll be withdrawing my application from LECOM since I was just accepted to a school closer to home. Good luck to everyone in the waitlist right now! Don't give up hope!!!
Thanks for letting us know!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got a new interview invite from LECOM for this cycle even though I’m still on the waitlist from last cycle. Anyone else?

I just got a new interview invite from LECOM for this cycle even though I’m still on the waitlist from last cycle. Anyone else?
Wow they interview already? when is your interview if you don't mind me asking? Given this is early, I do think you have a good shot. Did you interview late last cycle?

Wow they interview already? when is your interview if you don't mind me asking? Given this is early, I do think you have a good shot. Did you interview late last cycle?
It’s august 12th! And yes, last cycle I didn’t interview until February 4th which was super late. I just want to know if being accepted off the waitlist is still a possibility since I already got the new interview invite

It’s august 12th! And yes, last cycle I didn’t interview until February 4th which was super late. I just want to know if being accepted off the waitlist is still a possibility since I already got the new interview invite
I do think get accepted for this year is still a possibility! you will never know. Also since it's an early interview there I do think you have a super good shot. It's a win-win situation :).

I do think get accepted for this year is still a possibility! you will never know. Also since it's an early interview there I do think you have a super good shot. It's a win-win situation :).
Thank you so much!

Yeah they did yesterday , but I’m not sure about any other days after mine :/
Wow I had no idea they were still interviewing. Why would they interview you just to put you on the waitlist?

Wow I had no idea they were still interviewing. Why would they interview you just to put you on the waitlist?
I think they are talking about the 2026 interview cycle, not the last one

I think they are talking about the 2026 interview cycle, not the last one
That’s what I thought too but then if that’s the case why would they already be waitlisted when the first round of acceptances don’t come out until December 1st?

That’s what I thought too but then if that’s the case why would they already be waitlisted when the first round of acceptances don’t come out until December 1st?
It’s for the 2025 cycle :/ yeah I have no clue

It’s for the 2025 cycle :/ yeah I have no clue
Wow I’m shocked. When did they send you the interview invite? You’d think the class isn’t full yet since they’re still interviewing but idk how it wouldn’t be full considering I haven’t heard of any waitlist movement in weeks

Wow I’m shocked. When did they send you the interview invite? You’d think the class isn’t full yet since they’re still interviewing but idk how it wouldn’t be full considering I haven’t heard of any waitlist movement in weeks
I had the interview on the 6th and I got waitlisted on the 7th. I’m so angry that they interviewed me knowing classes are full.

It's been full for months :( and classes start this month.
I applied for DE :( I just don’t understand why they would interview if it’s full and they told me I would hear something if I were to be accepted from now to second week of august like what ???

I applied for DE :( I just don’t understand why they would interview if it’s full and they told me I would hear something if I were to be accepted from now to second week of august like what ??
I applied for DE :( I just don’t understand why they would interview if it’s full and they told me I would hear something if I were to be accepted from now to second week of august like what ???
Omg the second week of august? That makes NO SENSE classes start July 19th!

Omg the second week of august? That makes NO SENSE classes start July 19th!
But tbh I lost all hope for this cycle I’m prob gonna apply ASAP for the next cycle :/ did the app come out yet ??

Will LECOM send us rejection letters? My LECOM portal says I’m still on the waitlist but haven’t classes already started?

When did you apply?

This cycle or last cycle?
This cycle? I got the II yesterday and the only available date for the information session is in October, so I'm wondering how you were able to get the August date!

Will LECOM send us rejection letters? My LECOM portal says I’m still on the waitlist but haven’t classes already started?
Yeah I'm fairly certain classes started a week or two ago. Don't worry LECOM left me on read too lol

I got into the pharmd program today and orientation is today 😭

This cycle? I got the II yesterday and the only available date for the information session is in October, so I'm wondering how you were able to get the August date!
I applied on June 2nd! My secondary app was finished on June 12th I believe and I got the interview invite on June 23rd. When I went the schedule it the first available day was August 12th so I just took it!

I applied on June 2nd! My secondary app was finished on June 12th I believe and I got the interview invite on June 23rd. When I went the schedule it the first available day was August 12th so I just took it!
Did you complete your interview?