AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1
Application complete date: 6/9
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.69; overall: 3.84
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23 AA, 24 TS, 24 PAT, No
Method of interview: Virtual

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
How was the status message before the interview proposal?
I'm "None", but there's no answer even if I ask.

It was none for a while. A couple of days ago it switched to "received/under review."

Interview #1
Notification date:
8/15
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
Application complete date: 6/12
GPA (overall, science, BCP): 3.75, 3.73, 4.0
DAT (AA/PAT/any section below a 17): 22 AA, 28 PAT, No
Method of interview: Virtual on 12/01

My status went from "none" to "under review" prior to receiving email invite

Interview #2:
Notification date: 8/23
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/15
Application complete date: 7/31
GPA (science, overall): 3.40, 3.49
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/19/24/no
Interview Date: 12/8

Just received an interview from LECOM!
Notification date: 8/23
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/12
Application complete date: 7/12
GPA (science, overall): 3.37, 3.57
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/19/18/25/no
Interview Date: 12/8

anyone here get an interview invite in the last three days that they were able to schedule for December? I got an email on Friday in my spam that I didn't see till yesterday, but the earliest interview date was the 26th of January.. :oops:

anyone here get an interview invite in the last three days that they were able to schedule for December? I got an email on Friday in my spam that I didn't see till yesterday, but the earliest interview date was the 26th of January.. :oops:

Me! I got the email on Friday in spam too and saw it Saturday night. I just went ahead and scheduled for the 26th. Not much to do about it and I don’t feel terrible about it because their deadline is in March.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Me! I got the email on Friday in spam too and saw it Saturday night. I just went ahead and scheduled for the 26th. Not much to do about it and I don’t feel terrible about it because their deadline is in March.
Okay, that makes me feel a little better! Just seems so far away haha

Interview #1
Notification date:
8/26
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/4
Application complete date: 8/6
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 4.0; overall: 4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22 AA, 21 TS, 21 PAT, No
Method of interview: Virtual 1/26

Hey,

So I applied mid july; however, I haven’t heard back from them. I didn’t even get to pay for the secondary and set up my portal. They didn’t even send the confirmation email. Do you guys know anything about this? Thanks

Hey,

So I applied mid july; however, I haven’t heard back from them. I didn’t even get to pay for the secondary and set up my portal. They didn’t even send the confirmation email. Do you guys know anything about this? Thanks

I didn’t get the email for the supplemental until almost a month after I applied while some others got it within ~2 days. I’m not sure why that is but I would try calling/emailing them!

I didn’t get the email for the supplemental until almost a month after I applied while some others got it within ~2 days. I’m not sure why that is but I would try calling/emailing them!
same. Make sure your DAT scores are posted. Mine weren't. I was lucky to even figure that out bc nobody told me.

Oo how did you check DAT status. On my ADEA app, it said it was posted.

Ooo is there a good email or phone number that you know for them? Cause I cannot find one. Thank you!

Yes. Mine does.
Mine said that until I called and inquired. They told me my application had not been moved on to the Dean due to my sGPA being right under their minimum to move on. The lady I spoke with was so helpful and actually moved my application up to be reviewed by the Dean (and then after that it gets reviewed by their application committee for a final interview decision). Once that happened the status changed to Under Review.

Mine said that until I called and inquired. They told me my application had not been moved on to the Dean due to my sGPA being right under their minimum to move on. The lady I spoke with was so helpful and actually moved my application up to be reviewed by the Dean (and then after that it gets reviewed by their application committee for a final interview decision). Once that happened the status changed to Under Review.
Can you message me the number you called?

Did anyone have the interview yet? How was the format? Did they call on you or did you have to be more assertive?

So I just called them about my AADSAS status, and they said that "none" means that your application is still under review for them. They said to just be patient throughout the process. They were very kind and considerate throughout the whole call.

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone get a confirmation email after scheduling their interview. I never received anything after scheduling mine

Anyones status still say none? I applied mid july
Same no update at all

Did anyone receive a confirmation email or notification after scheduling their interview?

Interview #1
Notification date:
9/23
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/9
Application complete date: 9/11
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.96; overall: 3.97
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22 AA, 22 TS, 21 PAT, No
Method of interview: Virtual 2/23

Hi, for anyone that interviewed already, how does the group interview format work? Does the interviewer ask a question and each interviewee take turns answering or is it more conversational/discussion?

I had my interview scheduled for 9/29, but that interview day was cancelled due to the hurricane. They said they would reach out to reschedule and I still have not heard from them. Is anyone else in the same boat or any advice??

Did anyone's status on AADSAS change after the interview from Invited for Interview to None?

Has anyone had the chance to talk to the school over the phone for a update?