LECOM Dental Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

You guys think they will send out emails at midnight? I interviewed in Jan 5th so probs won't be in anyways but still hopeful
Wondering the same thing. Last time people’s portal updated before they were accepted, so I wonder if they are doing the same thing this batch.

Members don't see this ad.

Wondering the same thing. Last time people’s portal updated before they were accepted, so I wonder if they are doing the same thing this batch.
Do you know if their portal was updated by midnight?

Members don't see this ad :)
According to last years thread, they don’t fully follow the date they say in the interview. For example, they said Jan 15th for us, but it could be any time next week.

Yeah idk how likely it is they send emails on a weekend. Probably next week starting monday

I will say that I was reading in last year’s thread that someone got accepted thirty minutes after midnight so it could be automated. I know a school I got accepted into did that right at midnight and it had to be automated.

AADSAS portal changed to offer made. No email though. Anyone know what this means?

Members don't see this ad :)
AADSAS portal changed to offer made. No email though. Anyone know what this means?
That usually means you were accepted, and now you’re just waiting on the confirmation email. If that’s the case, congrats!

To the ones who got an “offer made” on their portal, when was your interview and did you send a letter of intent?

Reactions: 1 user
does anyone know if LECOM is doing the same thing as last year where they give the second round of acceptances 15 days to decide and then send a third round?

does anyone know if LECOM is doing the same thing as last year where they give the second round of acceptances 15 days to decide and then send a third round?
I think that's how they're doing it.

For those that AADSAS portal changed, did your LECOM candidate portal change too?

For those that AADSAS portal changed, did your LECOM candidate portal change too?
I checked on Admission Status and it says "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days." An email would have sufficed lol but I'll take it I guess

Congrats to those accepted!! do we just wait for the letter in the mail for information on how to pay the deposit?

is the next date, February 1st?

Hi everyone i was just wondering if anyone knows the phone number to call to get in contact with admissions at LECOM? I called their main number and it seems like its just for patient scheduling. Thank you!

Hi everyone i was just wondering if anyone knows the phone number to call to get in contact with admissions at LECOM? I called their main number and it seems like its just for patient scheduling. Thank you!
I would email them. It’s much quicker to get in touch with them through email than phone.

I have an interview next week on 2/9. But on my ADEA AADSAS Application Status page, the status changed to Wait Listed. Any insight on this?

I hope I didn't automatically get waitlisted before my interview.

I have an interview next week on 2/9. But on my ADEA AADSAS Application Status page, the status changed to Wait Listed. Any insight on this?

Oh yeah this happened to me too. I emailed them about it and they fixed it, it’s just a mistake

I had this issue too and when I reached out they said it was a mistake and they fixed it. Call them.