LECOM Dental Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Here is the number that I used to talk to them. This is the number for the Director of Student affairs
(941)782-5933 Ms. Debra

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank You. Do you think it was worth calling? I applied in july and havent gotten an update
I applied around the same time, and I called. They just told me that they got my supplemental and receive a lot of applications, so it takes them a while to go through them.

Anyone else having trouble accessing the candidate portal? Mine has said "Internal Service Error" for the past 3 days.

Interview #4
School: LECOM
Notification date: September
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: end of august
Application complete date: end of august
GPA (science, overall): 3.65, 3.75
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21, 19, 19, 26, No
Dates available: 2/23
Method of interview: virtual

Reactions: 1 user
Interview #4
I have an interview on the same day! :)

For those who have interviewed already: around what time did the day wrap up? I have my interview on Thursday and I still haven't received an official schedule yet from them, but I'm trying to figure out timing/if I can make it to another engagement that afternoon. Thanks!

I just interviewed at LECOM and they said the first round of decisions will be sent out Dec. 1st. Does anyone know how this is possible since I thought they aren’t allowed to until Dec 15th?
They probably were mistaken, unless they don’t follow ADEA traffic rules. It’s been December 1st for a while up until recently so it was most likely a mistake

Can someone share supplemental applications topics/questions . Are they validating if you have applied to other dental schools ? Any questions on which dental schools are you applying ?

Has anyone received a denial email? I haven't heard from them, but just curious if they have sent out any rejections.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #4
Your interview date is 2/23???
Am I doomed if I didn't receive anything since the supplemental fee email in early August?

Does anyone know if they are still sending out acceptances on Dec 1? They stated in the interview that would be the first date they send acceptances but I’m not sure now.

Hi, I am very confused and need some help.

So I thought I lost hope and have not been checking the status on my interviews for a while, until today. I checked the LECOM candidate portal, and it said that I have been selected for an interview. I have been checking maybe once every week or two, so I know that it hasn't been like couple of months or anything like that. However, it says I will receive instructions to set up an interview, but I have not received an interview. Am I supposed to wait and has this happened to anyone? It is December already so I am not sure what is going on.

Hi, I am very confused and need some help.

So I thought I lost hope and have not been checking the status on my interviews for a while, until today. I checked the LECOM candidate portal, and it said that I have been selected for an interview. I have been checking maybe once every week or two, so I know that it hasn't been like couple of months or anything like that. However, it says I will receive instructions to set up an interview, but I have not received an interview. Am I supposed to wait and has this happened to anyone? It is December already so I am not sure what is going on.
I just checked, and I am invited as well without any emails received (none in my spam box) :oops:
I am going to email the school, but have you emailed them?

Interview #4
Notification date: The date may be between 12/01 - 12/07 :unsure:
Method of notification: Accidentally checked on AADSAS application and saw the invite :oops:
AADSAS mail-out date: 9/01
Application complete date: 10/19
GPA (science, overall): 4.00, 3.95
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 25/25/22/21/NO
Dates available: 12/22
Method of interview: I don't know bc not get any instructions yet :1whistle:

my status changed to "check back on December 15" anyone else have a similar case? It had to of just changed within the past day or so

Interview #3
Notification date: 12/7 - 12/8
Method of notification: checked on my AADSAS application and saw the invite then received an email the next day
AADSAS mail-out date: sometime in June
GPA (science, overall): 3.6, 3.74
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/24/18/no
Dates available: January 5th
Method of interview: zoom

Last edited:
I have an interview in LECOM this late Dec. Is it closed or open file?

It’s a group interview so they don’t ask questions about your application specifically so it’s technically closed file but i’m sure that they could have access to your application if they wanted.

Hi! I interviewed like end of October and I havent heard back. Anyone know what this means and anyone else in the same situation? Did they send out all their acceptances already? My status on AADSAS is "none" and on the LECOM portal its "under review".

I interviewed in July I haven't heard anything either. Sounds like that is the case for a lot of people though.

Hi guys,
I made a mistake that I forgot to send thank you notes to interviewers last month. I don’t know if it will impact my acceptance odd in LECOM :(

Hi guys,
I made a mistake that I forgot to send thank you notes to interviewers last month. I don’t know if it will impact my acceptance odd in LECOM :(
It is respectful to send thank you notes to your interviewers, but I don't believe that will impact your chances unless they have a trend going on to where people that send them are usually accepted there.

In their presentation, it said that they will release more acceptances January 15th.

Reactions: 1 users
In their presentation, it said that they will release more acceptances January 15th.
Oh wow, ok. I just got an interview invite from them a couple of days ago, and the soonest day for an interview was the 9th of February. I hope they still have seats available by then… it’s the only school that’s given me an invite so far.

• Care
Oh wow, ok. I just got an interview invite from them a couple of days ago, and the soonest day for an interview was the 9th of February. I hope they still have seats available by then… it’s the only school that’s given me an invite so far.
There will definitely be seats available still. We had a student offered and accepted the first week of classes this year (mid-July)

There will definitely be seats available still. We had a student offered and accepted the first week of classes this year (mid-July)
Wow, thanks so much for letting me know, that’s encouraging to hear! Gosh that must’ve been really exciting and stressful at the same time for that student.

Interview #4
Notification date:
01/10
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 08/29
Application complete date: 10/4
GPA (science, overall): Undergraduate sGPA: 3.4 overall: 3.6 and Master’s sGPA: 4.0 overall: 4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19AA, 20TS, 22 PAT, 21 Reading, No
Method of interview: Virtual

Last edited:
Interview #1
Notification date:
01/4
Residency: TN
Application complete date: 10/1
GPA (science, overall): Undergraduate sGPA: 4.0 overall: 4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20AA, 20TS, OC 18, GC 21, BIO 20, 22 PAT, Reading 23, QR 18, No
Method of interview: Virtual

You guys think they will send out emails at midnight? I interviewed in Jan 5th so probs won't be in anyways but still hopeful

You guys think they will send out emails at midnight? I interviewed in Jan 5th so probs won't be in anyways but still hopeful
I interviewed on the same day. I don't think we'd be in by then, but I still have hope. I would think they would send emails by midnight. I know I'll be up still to see if there is any news either by email or on here by other students.