LECOM Dental Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I got mine today as well, it says "online admissions interview" so yeah I believe so
Did you also submit it way earlier? I am getting concerned bc I submitted my supplements last week and I haven’t heard anything.

Members don't see this ad.

Yup, I got my "online admissions interview" today as well. It seems like it is only virtual. I believe it is the Bradenton Campus.

Yup, I got my "online admissions interview" today as well. It seems like it is only virtual. I believe it is the Bradenton Campus.
Did you receive an invite for your supplemental application and your interview through email, or did you have to log into MyLECOM account or anything? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you also submit it way earlier? I am getting concerned bc I submitted my supplements last week and I haven’t heard anything.
I actually submitted my application on July 1st, submitted my supplements July 7th, and still had to wait for my LORs to be submitted and were eventually submitted on July 13th.

Did you receive an invite for your supplemental application and your interview through email, or did you have to log into MyLECOM account or anything? Thanks.
Both were through email. They supply the login credentials for applicants.

I should add my committee letter still has not been added (it’s currently in requested status) so I’m fairly surprised that a school reached back to me for an interview, considering I am still missing a requirement.

I have not heard anything from LECOM since I submitted my AADSAS application on 6/21, not even any instruction on how to log into MyLECOM/submit my supplementals/fees. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem or should I be concerned?

I have not heard anything from LECOM since I submitted my AADSAS application on 6/21, not even any instruction on how to log into MyLECOM/submit my supplementals/fees. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem or should I be concerned?

Same with me.

Thats weird, did you email them? I applied 7/5 and I already paid the supplemental and completed.

Thats weird, did you email them? I applied 7/5 and I already paid the supplemental and completed.
I did not find their office of admission email address on their website. I tried to call their admission office and left a voicemail message, but nobody responded/called me back. Do you mind sharing their email in the thread, please? Seems like some others are experiencing similar things.

I just got this in my portal today under admission status:
“ The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. We will notify you in 30 days.”

Does anyone know if that means I have been waitlisted or rejected by chance?

I did not find their office of admission email address on their website. I tried to call their admission office and left a voicemail message, but nobody responded/called me back. Do you mind sharing their email in the thread, please? Seems like some others are experiencing similar things.

Yep this is exactly the situation I’m in too.

[email protected]
This is the email I found on the LECOM portal page.

I just got this in my portal today under admission status:
“ The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. We will notify you in 30 days.”

Does anyone know if that means I have been waitlisted or rejected by chance?
Was this on the LECOM portal?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you interview? I wasn’t sure when the first date to interview was.

Interview #2
Notification date:
7/19
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1
Application complete date: 6/2
GPA(science, overall): sGPA: 3.78; overall: 3.83
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19 AA, 20 TS, 19 PAT, No
Method of interview: Virtual

Reactions: 1 user
I found out that my DAT scores were never posted in my AADSAS application, even though I took it back in December. I straightened that out yesterday morning, and then I finally received my supplemental application invitation yesterday and submitted it this morning. My application was verified in the middle of June, so this issue set me back a bit. Remaining hopeful!

How are the interviews coming along, for those of you who have done them??

Hiii! Has anyone done the video interview yet?? Kind of nervous to do it and want to know what to expect!!

Interview # 1
School: LECOM
Notification date: 7/01
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/01
Application complete date: 06/02
GPA (science, overall): 3.81, 3.86
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/18/21/No
Dates available OR your interview date: 08/11
Method of interview: Virtual

Interview #1
Notification date: 7/29
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/14
Application complete date: 7/16
GPA (science, overall): 3.67, 3.75
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20AA 20 TS, nothing below 17
Dates available OR your interview date: late October
Method of interview: virtual

Do we have to submit unofficial transcripts to LECOM? In my portal, it says they havent received any of the prereqs

Did anyone else get an email stating to disregard the video portion of the interview because it is not required? Therefore, it is only the zoom meeting that is required.

Interview #3
Notification date: 8/02
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/01
Application complete date: 7/06
GPA (science, overall): 3.6, 3.77
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/19/21/nothing below 17
Dates available OR your interview date: 11/3
Method of interview: virtual

Question for applicants who have received an interview invite: does your AADSAS application say something other than "none" for LECOM?

Question for applicants who have received an interview invite: does your AADSAS application say something other than "none" for LECOM?
Mine says “invited for interview.” It was “none” before I received the invite email.

I’m in this same position. I submitted on July 5th and didn’t receive anything. I emailed and called but no response. Have you heard back?

I’m in this same position. I submitted on July 5th and didn’t receive anything. I emailed and called but no response. Have you heard back?
Same thing happened with me. I took the DAT in December, but my DAT scores were never actually posted. Once I corrected the problem, I finally received the secondary application email. Make sure your DAT scores are posted!!

I called and emailed but still haven’t heard back. I’m also pretty sure my DAT score is posted because all of my other application have been marked completed/under review.

Same thing happened with me. I took the DAT in December, but my DAT scores were never actually posted. Once I corrected the problem, I finally received the secondary application email. Make sure your DAT scores are posted!!
Thank you for the suggestion. I just checked my DENTPIN and confirmed that my DAT has been posted. I also tried calling/emailing the admission office but heard nothing back…

For those of you who received an interview, did your portal ever say "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. We will notify you in 30 days."

For those of you who received an interview, did your portal ever say "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. We will notify you in 30 days."
i got this but no interview :/

When did you submit your app?

july 19th, did u receive an interview?
No, I haven't received an interview invitation, but mine still says they are reviewing my application. I submitted in mid June, so I feel like I would have had some sort of notification by now whether good or bad.

I'm still "none".
Is there anyone like me?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Mine JUST changed yesterday from "none" to "under review." No interview invite yet.

No, I just received an email inviting me to interview

Hi y'all. I am applying next cycle. What is LECOM's predental seminar called? I only see pre-dental day and that is in person. I was wondering if they hold a virtual conference? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Interview #2
Notification date:
8/15
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/15
Application complete date: 7/19
GPA(science, overall): sGPA: 3.98; overall: 3.98
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21 AA, 21 TS, 20 PAT, 22 RC, No
Method of interview: Virtual on 11/10

Reactions: 2 users
Interview #2