Lecom Erie Housing 2014 (

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

The house is a very nice 3 bedroom/ one bath, with a finished basement, and a detached two car garage. Has laundry, it's fully furnished (except for the bedroom/s available), and has a fenced in backyard/deck. Located right by Andy's Pub/ Bullfrog's. Rent is $600/mo and half of utilities. There is a $600 security deposit due upon move-in. We could also get a third roommate to reduce costs further. I can send pictures of the house! I would prefer to have a female roommate, but would be ok with a male as well.
I'm a 26 year old female. I have one dog who is very friendly, so you must like dogs.
Please fell free to contact me with any questions! I'm looking to move someone in ASAP! ([email protected])
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 145
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 137
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 134
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 122