LECOM Post Bacc Dental Track

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dental Buddy 2017

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but I'm currently in the Master of Medical Science program at LECOM. We have the same guidelines as the post bacc students (get 3.0 or better in the fall semester and don't fail any classes), which if are met will grant us an interview at LECOM's dental school. I was wondering if anyone that completed the post bacc at LECOM, that was on the dental track know how difficult is it to matriculate after we have received an interview (assuming the interview went well)?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but I'm currently in the Master of Medical Science program at LECOM. We have the same guidelines as the post bacc students (get 3.0 or better in the fall semester and don't fail any classes), which if are met will grant us an interview at LECOM's dental school. I was wondering if anyone that completed the post bacc at LECOM, that was on the dental track know how difficult is it to matriculate after we have received an interview (assuming the interview went well)?

LECOM has a truly "linked PBP". Most graduate programs only accept a handful of applicants from their PB programs. Last year LECOM sat 54% of their post bac students into either their med, pharm or dental programs making your chances of getting accepted from the MMS program very good. Of course the higher your GPA in the MMS program, the better.