Less than 2 months away: what are you doing now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PokerDoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished working if you could even call it that and am definitely relaxing 99% of the time.. Im not much of a drinker anymore but ive been able to spend time with friends.

I should probably get off my ass and start hunting for a place to live for med school, but im not 100% sure im going there if other waitlist movement occurs, so im afraid of committing to a place yet, but oh well thats life.

I graduated in may of 07 not this year so ive had a year off and im definitely ready to get started.. actually going a little crazy waiting.

Members don't see this ad.

I just finished working if you could even call it that and am definitely relaxing 99% of the time.. Im not much of a drinker anymore but ive been able to spend time with friends.

I should probably get off my ass and start hunting for a place to live for med school, but im not 100% sure im going there if other waitlist movement occurs, so im afraid of committing to a place yet, but oh well thats life.

I graduated in may of 07 not this year so ive had a year off and im definitely ready to get started.. actually going a little crazy waiting.
I feel you on that. I've been out for a year and I can't wait to start. I was tutoring my friend in immuno and antibody class switching the other day and it was oddly fun. I have about a month and a half before I move and then a month after that until school starts. I can't wait.

I've been out for about a year too.

I've been in school full time, working part time, and training pretty hard (cycling). Working hard to save money for the racing season - and missing 2.5 months of racing because I was getting slammed - sucked. I'm looking forward to 8 solid weeks of racing bikes and reading.

Generated some cash flow this weekend. Word.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's sad. After a year out of school I am actually excited to get back to studying.
I wish I could will myself to relax, but I am working until the week before classes start in August. I did start training for my marathon though:)

Record a video of yourself being lazy. Open it up on Christmas day and you'll probably say "Those were good times" even though you did nothing.

Because doing nothing will be awesome. :laugh: