1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Less than 2 months away: what are you doing now?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by PokerDoc, Jun 21, 2008.

1. PokerDoc

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I just finished working if you could even call it that and am definitely relaxing 99% of the time.. Im not much of a drinker anymore but ive been able to spend time with friends.

I should probably get off my ass and start hunting for a place to live for med school, but im not 100% sure im going there if other waitlist movement occurs, so im afraid of committing to a place yet, but oh well thats life.

I graduated in may of 07 not this year so ive had a year off and im definitely ready to get started.. actually going a little crazy waiting.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. flaahless

10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I feel you on that. I've been out for a year and I can't wait to start. I was tutoring my friend in immuno and antibody class switching the other day and it was oddly fun. I have about a month and a half before I move and then a month after that until school starts. I can't wait.

4. dienekes88

10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I've been out for about a year too.

I've been in school full time, working part time, and training pretty hard (cycling). Working hard to save money for the racing season - and missing 2.5 months of racing because I was getting slammed - sucked. I'm looking forward to 8 solid weeks of racing bikes and reading.

Generated some cash flow this weekend. Word.

5. Concordia

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    It's sad. After a year out of school I am actually excited to get back to studying.
    I wish I could will myself to relax, but I am working until the week before classes start in August. I did start training for my marathon though:)

6. TheRealMD

TheRealMD "The Mac Guy"
    5+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Medical Student
    Record a video of yourself being lazy. Open it up on Christmas day and you'll probably say "Those were good times" even though you did nothing.

Because doing nothing will be awesome. :laugh: