Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else feel like this place just sucks up your money and hands you a poor (<3.5 gpa) in return for all your hard work?
EDIT/UPDATE after 2 years: Just wanted to give a quick update:
I GOT INTO UNC MED!! MY IN STATE SCHOOL!
I'm grateful for what JHU has done for me. I ended up applying with a 3.55/34. I can't believe just 2 years ago, I was so depressed and frustrated with the college that I now love and am so thankful for.
EDIT/UPDATE after 2 years: Just wanted to give a quick update:
I GOT INTO UNC MED!! MY IN STATE SCHOOL!
I'm grateful for what JHU has done for me. I ended up applying with a 3.55/34. I can't believe just 2 years ago, I was so depressed and frustrated with the college that I now love and am so thankful for.
Last edited:
