Let's Have Fun With This: Decompress Time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What is the top 3 things you do to relax?

• Cook

• Workout/Lift/Sports

• Draw/Craft/Write/Read

• Spend Time with Family

• Party/Bars

• Nap

• Meditate/Yoga

• Massage/Chiropractor Time

• Spend Time with Significant Other (Netflix & Chill time, dinner dates, etc)

• Other (elaborate on this hobby/thing you do to decompress)

Results are only viewable after voting.

wildshark16

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dental school is hard and will physically and mentally challenge every student. I am particularly curious on how your dental school helps students decompress from the grind of didactic and clinical courses. Please list your school and what fun things they host that helps you get by the stress (it could be dental or non-dental related).

Maybe it isn't what your dental school hosts, but rather just the location (ie. I would imagine So Cal, UIC, UF, or NYU's location offers alot of things to do). So list the location based activities you like to attend (concerts, beach, yearly marathons, etc). You can also participate in the poll and list other things you do to decompress. Again have fun with this and let me know!

Members don't see this ad.

Sleep-in
Spend Time with Significant Other (talking on phone, movies online, etc.)
Other (Internet, games on phone and social media stuff)

How about you?

Sleep-in
Spend Time with Significant Other (talking on phone, movies online, etc.)
Other (Internet, games on phone and social media stuff)

How about you?

I am not in Dental school; I am applying this cycle. But I anticipate to do the following to relax for dental school that I enroll in:
1. Cook
2. Workout
3. Fishing
4. Massage Therapy

Reactions: 1 user
I am not in Dental school; I am applying this cycle. But I anticipate to do the following to relax for dental school that I enroll in:
1. Cook
2. Workout
3. Fishing
4. Massage Therapy
Good luck with your journey!!