Let's Hear.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

artse

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do Scholl students LIKE and DISLIKE about Scholl? ( It can be about anything. I am not an applicant)

Thx all.

Members don't see this ad.

What do Scholl students LIKE and DISLIKE about Scholl? ( It can be about anything. I am not an applicant)

Thx all.
I would say, simply based on my interview, the location. While it's not too far from the city, it's not close enough. Schools like Temple and NY are right in the city. I guess when it comes down to it, though, that shouldnt be a concern since I am there to learn. #2 The computer lab wasnt fantastic and someone else mentioned certain programs werent accessible via remote access - you had to be there in the lab :thumbdown:

The upside, IMO, was the staggered schedule theyre implementing. You get first 2 years basic science and 2 years clinical (if I remember correctly). They offer and DPM/MSc in Tissue Repair (as well as a few other combination degrees) which I am definitely sparks my interest if you couldnt tell. You should email Mandy Meinhardt. I'm sure she would have plenty of information for you. Go to the RFUMS website and search for her name. Good Luck!:luck:

with the amount of work you will be doing, you might as well be in alaska. you wont be going out much.