Letter of evaluation and school designation not showing up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mhines24

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I logged into my AADSAS and it says "The 2015-2016 ADEA AADSAS application cycle is now closed. All application materials must be received no later than February 23, 2016. Please review the ADEA website at www.adea.org for more information regarding the upcoming cycle scheduled to open on June 1st, 2016. The last day to access your application will be May 1, 2016."

My Letter of evaluation section when I click on it is just blank so I can't send an e-mail to the people I want to send my LOEs. Then when I click on the school designation tab it just says deadline passed for every school. Did I register to early and get put in the last cycle I registered in December? I'm so confused.

Members don't see this ad.

Are you applying for the Class of 2020 or 2021? If it's the former then your materials might not have been processed in time. If it's for the latter, then you're way too early to be submitting materials.

You can't even access the application for this upcoming cycle until June.

Members don't see this ad :)
So I logged into my AADSAS and it says "The 2015-2016 ADEA AADSAS application cycle is now closed. All application materials must be received no later than February 23, 2016. Please review the ADEA website at www.adea.org for more information regarding the upcoming cycle scheduled to open on June 1st, 2016. The last day to access your application will be May 1, 2016."

My Letter of evaluation section when I click on it is just blank so I can't send an e-mail to the people I want to send my LOEs. Then when I click on the school designation tab it just says deadline passed for every school. Did I register to early and get put in the last cycle I registered in December? I'm so confused.

I'm assuming you're applying for the 2016-2017 cycle....? Whatever you entered in the 2015-2016 application will be automatically cleared, as long as you didn't hit the e-submit button. A brand new cycle with a blank application will be available in June. That's the earliest when you can start entering in everything.

I'm assuming you're applying for the 2016-2017 cycle....? Whatever you entered in the 2015-2016 application will be automatically cleared, as long as you didn't hit the e-submit button. A brand new cycle with a blank application will be available in June. That's the earliest when you can start entering in everything.

So you can't request transcripts or letters of reccomendation or any of that until it opens in June?

So you can't request transcripts or letters of reccomendation or any of that until it opens in June?
You can send your letters of recommendation to interfolio early, I believe. You can't do your transcripts early though.

How do you do that?
You have to sign up (20/year) for an account and request the letters through their system by entering your writers email and contact info. They will send out the request to your writer email and then your writer have to sign up for an free account to upload the letter.
hth

Reactions: 1 user