Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!
I'm working on drafting a letter of intent for residency programs, and I was wondering if anyone has advice or tips about writing it? Is there a specific length I should try not to exceed? Things I definitely shouldn't or should mention? Key phrases that stand out (or don't)?
Right now, I feel like the sample letters of intent that I read (and thus the one that I've written) are sort of generic? I don't know how heavily programs rely on these letters either, so if you have any advice I'd really appreciate it!
Thank you!
I'm working on drafting a letter of intent for residency programs, and I was wondering if anyone has advice or tips about writing it? Is there a specific length I should try not to exceed? Things I definitely shouldn't or should mention? Key phrases that stand out (or don't)?
Right now, I feel like the sample letters of intent that I read (and thus the one that I've written) are sort of generic? I don't know how heavily programs rely on these letters either, so if you have any advice I'd really appreciate it!
Thank you!