Pinkertinkle

2003 Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2003
Status
Attending Physician
Do a significant number of schools require that letters of req have the ranking grid for intellectual ability, overall potential, etc...? I would rather not have my letter writers rank me on a point system.

Odaroloc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 12, 2004
CO
Pinkertinkle said:
Do a significant number of schools require that letters of req have the ranking grid for intellectual ability, overall potential, etc...? I would rather not have my letter writers rank me on a point system.

Never heard of it...and I applied to over 15 schools, however most do require a committee letter if your school offers one.

Gleevec

Peter, those are Cheerios
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2002
Status
Pinkertinkle said:
My school's letter form had a ranking grid.

About the Ads

Pinkertinkle

2003 Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2003
Status
Attending Physician
My school gives me the option of submitting one with or without. Has anyone come across secondaries that specifically ask for a ranking grid?

Odaroloc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 12, 2004
CO
I'm pretty sure it has more to do with the undergrad committee letter requirements that it is a med school sec issue...but that is just my sense of it and I saw a lot of secondaries...maybe more people will reply.

About the Ads