Letter of Recommendations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dent56171

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
where do you send letter of recommendations/how? Also, if I have 3 professors (2 science and 1 writing), should I only get one from a dentist? Or would it be okay if I obtained two (I shadowed 2 dentists, am planning on shadowing and possibly interning for another).

Members don't see this ad.

On the application, you just input the name and email address of the recommender (and maybe some other info, I can't remember), and the system automatically sends them a link with instructions on how to upload the letter.
As for the types, I had 3 science professors and 1 dentist. It depends on the schools you're applying to, and you can only upload a maximum of 4 letters to the application. I think you should keep it as is, with 3 professors and 1 dentist. Sometimes school will accept additional letters that you mail directly to them, but you should ask them on how to go about doing this. Hope this helps :)

Reactions: 1 users
On the application, you just input the name and email address of the recommender (and maybe some other info, I can't remember), and the system automatically sends them a link with instructions on how to upload the letter.
As for the types, I had 3 science professors and 1 dentist. It depends on the schools you're applying to, and you can only upload a maximum of 4 letters to the application. I think you should keep it as is, with 3 professors and 1 dentist. Sometimes school will accept additional letters that you mail directly to them, but you should ask them on how to go about doing this. Hope this helps :)
alright! thank you so much! and which system does this? The application itself will ask for emails of recommender?

Reactions: 1 user