Letters of Rec and Complete Date Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

polkman789

Reaction score
Hi can someone help me with this quick question please? So I have 3/4 letters submitted and my application shows complete at most schools. Does this mean these schools will review my application for an interview even though not all letters are in? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi can someone help me with this quick question please? So I have 3/4 letters submitted and my application shows complete at most schools. Does this mean these schools will review my application for an interview even though not all letters are in? Thanks
Can you be more specific about "where" you see your status for all of your schools?

It really depends on the schools'/committee's definition of "complete" as LOR's may not factor into whether your file is "complete". Some places it might, but others it just matters that your supplemental app and scores are in to be complete.

Can you be more specific about "where" you see your status for all of your schools?

It really depends on the schools'/committee's definition of "complete" as LOR's may not factor into whether your file is "complete". Some places it might, but others it just matters that your supplemental app and scores are in to be complete.
If I login to the portal and go to status it has a check next to application complete and says “your application is ready”
So would that mean they will review and could send an interview invite?

Members don't see this ad :)
If I login to the portal and go to status it has a check next to application complete and says “your application is ready”
So would that mean they will review and could send an interview invite?
Do you mean the AMCAS portal? I have no clue about school-specific portal statuses. If you are talking AMCAS, I think it just means your coursework has been verified, so the schools can rely on the GPA calculations when they review your application.

Do you mean the AMCAS portal? I have no clue about school-specific portal statuses. If you are talking AMCAS, I think it just means your coursework has been verified, so the schools can rely on the GPA calculations when they review your application.
No I see it on each school’s portal where you submit their secondary. On stays it says complete. Thanks for your help though!

Reactions: 1 user