Letters of Rec - Interfolio?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kreinstein

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Just wanted to double check that Interfolio is the go to source for the exchange of letters of rec from our writers to AADSAS

I've heard from many people that this is what they've used and it has seemed to work out great. I am all for it and don't mind spending the money one bit, just want to make sure I am at the right place/using what is best etc.

Currently on interfolio.com and prompted to purchase a 1-year subscription to Dossier for $19, if anybody could let me know that I was in the right spot that would be super helpful! I know at one point I will have an account and a link to send my professors/dentists where they'll submit their letters, however a few pointers you wish you would've known would be appreciated as well!

Members don't see this ad.

I used interfolio and it worked great. The one year subscription was about $20 from what I remember. The one thing I wish I did know beforehand is that they also charge you a couple dollars for each letter you send out. Other than that I don't really have any complaints about the service.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk