Letters of Recommendation Dental School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lette012

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I have been looking on the ADEA website and cannot for some reason find where I should have my letter of recommendation writers submit their letters?

Also, did anyone try different tools to compile their letters beside just having letters sent to the ADEA website? I have read a few things about Interfolio but I was wondering if a lot of people actually use them or not?

Any insight on the best/easiest way to have letters sent in for my application would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

What do you mean you cannot find it? it is under "evaluators" section, click on the + sign and enter your writer email and you are done. https://portal.aadsasweb.org/
Interfolio is quite useful to collect and store LOR. i am using it and totally love it.

Did it thru AADSAS, didn't have any problems. Important thing is to make sure you give your writers enough time and make sure they actually write the letters. I had an issue with this when I applied.