Lincoln Memorial CDM Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
Nervous about the interview portion. For those of you who got interviewed, do you mind sharing some of the questions they asked? Also, i read there was a carving portion to the interview, is that true?!

Nervous about the interview portion. For those of you who got interviewed, do you mind sharing some of the questions they asked? Also, i read there was a carving portion to the interview, is that true?!
There was no soap carving for mine! It was very conversational. At mine they asked tell me about yourself? what’s one thing of your application you would like us to overlook? And just asked about some of my volunteer experiences. It was very laid back though! I did mine in person and got a tour of the school after

Reactions: 1 user
has anyone attended the bootcamp? I have a couple questions

Hi! I'm interested in applying to this school next cycle. My stats are also on the lower side but I'm finishing up my post bacc program right now w/ an upward trend. Could someone PM me how their experience was applying to LMU and any tips? And your stats if anything! thank you :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I know this is the LMU thread for this past cycle but was wondering does anyone know when the new cycle will open for LMU? I made an account to apply for the upcoming 2022 cycle and it says that applications are due July 2022 so in a few months. Thank you!

Hi! I know this is the LMU thread for this past cycle but was wondering does anyone know when the new cycle will open for LMU? I made an account to apply for the upcoming 2022 cycle and it says that applications are due July 2022 so in a few months. Thank you!
I think you are still looking at this cycle’s application. You need to look for 2023 application.

Do they have a separate application or will we be able to apply here through the ADEA application?

Do they have a separate application or will we be able to apply here through the ADEA application?
They will post more info soon about the application so just check their website constantly and if you want to go to the information session Trish Walker holds every Tuesday then you can get more info there as well.

I have an interview on Wednesday 5/11. Does anyone else have an interview that day and received a confirmation or anything?

I second that^ Very chill and everyone is so awesome. Feel free to message me if you have any detailed questions.

Hey what type of questions were asked during the interview ? And about how long did it last ?
It was probably the longest interview I've had, maybe 35-45min, mainly because it's a new school so there's more things for them to go over. It was just the typical questions like "tell me about yourself" and "what part of your application would you want us to overlook." It was very conversational though and not stressful at all

Reactions: 1 users
It was probably the longest interview I've had, maybe 35-45min, mainly because it's a new school so there's more things for them to go over. It was just the typical questions like "tell me about yourself" and "what part of your application would you want us to overlook." It was very conversational though and not stressful at all
Thank you!

did you do their bootcamp?

Is there anyone else who interviewed on 5/11 and hasn't heard back yet?

They never gave her a response. So she’s waiting to hear back a final decision of yes, no or waitlist.
Same, I'm in a situation where I am waiting for them to give my friend a response to jump on the opportunity of getting an apartment together. Hopefully, he hears back soon. Out of curiosity, does your friend have an acceptance at any other school?

Same, I'm in a situation where I am waiting for them to give my friend a response to jump on the opportunity of getting an apartment together. Hopefully, he hears back soon. Out of curiosity, does your friend have an acceptance at any other school?
She’s waitlisted at other places.

Has anyone else been ghosted after interviewing? I interviewed on May 11th and not heard back since. The admissions people are also ignoring my phone calls and emails. Apparently they interviewed people in June and accepted some… Not sure what this means for me since they told me they would give me an answer after a few weeks but now it’s been months?

Has anyone else been ghosted after interviewing? I interviewed on May 11th and not heard back since. The admissions people are also ignoring my phone calls and emails. Apparently they interviewed people in June and accepted some… Not sure what this means for me since they told me they would give me an answer after a few weeks but now it’s been months?
Where did you hear about them accepting people from june?

From a friend, did you interview?
I know they said they were starting interviews for the next cycle so maybe those people were for that. Not sure though but my friend also never heard back an answer - yes or no.

Is anyone in here doing Bootcamp and get accepted with DAT below the school minimum?

anyone doing all these exam at bootcamp? how did you prepare? LMU will will consider of exam result in bootcamp to either accep or reject ?

Attachments

• Pre_Admission_BC.jpg
    Pre_Admission_BC.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 107
anyone doing all these exam at bootcamp? how did you prepare? LMU will will consider of exam result in bootcamp to either accep or reject ?
You’ll make a good impression by participating in all they have available at the Bootcamp but you do need the stats they require for admissions. 19AA and 3.3 gpa.