Listing Multiple Clubs/Organizations in AMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

barkbarkbark

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the activities section of my AMCAS app, I would like to list my participation in several clubs and student organizations. Although I don't really have a specific number of hours for these clubs (a lot of the meetings and events were rather informal and related to planning and networking), I would generally estimate anywhere from 20-40 hours per organization in the last year. Given this situation, I was wondering how I could best indicate my participation in these organizations on my AMCAS--would it be better to provide a separate entry with contact info for every organization, or rather cluster these organizations into one entry where I can also list contact information for each organization? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

In the activities section of my AMCAS app, I would like to list my participation in several clubs and student organizations. Although I don't really have a specific number of hours for these clubs (a lot of the meetings and events were rather informal and related to planning and networking), I would generally estimate anywhere from 20-40 hours per organization in the last year. Given this situation, I was wondering how I could best indicate my participation in these organizations on my AMCAS--would it be better to provide a separate entry with contact info for every organization, or rather cluster these organizations into one entry where I can also list contact information for each organization? Thanks!
If you have the spaces, use one per organization, so you have plenty of room to discuss your role and contributions, maybe what drew you to the group, any related group-sponsored community service, and leadership roles you might have taken on.