supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Be prepared for scenario-based questions that are similar to CASPer!Any advise for the MMI?
I’m not sure. They will be sending decisions the first week of January so I imagine fall grades are not being considered in the process and won’t need to be sent until after decisions are made regardless.Hi friends, did anyone happen to ask if LIU requires fall grades individually, or do they want both fall and spring at the end of spring? They may have mentioned it during the interviews, but I didn't hear.
that's kinda what I assumed but I just wanted to confirm thank you! :^)I’m not sure. They will be sending decisions the first week of January so I imagine fall grades are not being considered in the process and won’t need to be sent until after decisions are made regardless.
Honestly no idea. I feel like a lot of schools have been a bit subjective with their decision dates this cycle. I got rejected from Illinois like three weeks after they had said they'd say anything and I got accepted into RVC over a month earlier than they said they'd reach out. So honestly, there might be a chance.do you think there is any way that we hear before january?
I think they said during the MMI they would reach out the first week of January so I assumed it would be around Monday Jan 5th since the first is a thursday and holidaydo you think there is any way that we hear before january?
They said 1st week on Jan in the interview, I don't think that person was correct, but I could of course be wrongHas anyone heard from LIU? Someone on Reddit said a friend was accepted a week ago but I’ve not seen that anywhere else.
Equally as hopeful and doubtful 😆Since during the interviews they said we would hear first week of January, do we think we will hear Friday? Or because of the holidays not until next week? 👀
I am just like you haha. From what I recall, they said sometime in the first week of January. Since the admissions office was closed for the holidays and is typically open M-Th (closed Fridays), this would most likely be the 1st week that they are referring to (1/5/25-1/8/25). So my best guess is sometime tomorrow (Tues.), Wednesday, or Thursday.So they said the first week correct? Does that just leave tomorrow/today (bc tmr is the 7th, one week into the month) or like this entire week? I’m confused and full of anxiety lol
Me too I need to know!Been viciously refreshing my email today lmao
Same! Anxiety is through the roof 😭Been viciously refreshing my email today lmao
i checked previous year(s) forums and there is literally no pattern as to when they send out decisions so i'm on edgeeee.Same! Anxiety is through the roof 😭
I just went through the threads as well lol! Some acceptances were sent early morning 10:53a EST so I’m wondering if it will maybe be morning sometime this week? Trying not to dwell too much but it is hard, I wish they gave at least the day they were releasing.i checked previous year(s) forums and there is literally no pattern as to when they send out decisions so i'm on edgeeee.
If I read "mid-late january to mid february" one more time i'm gonna cry
I hope so 🙏Do we think today is the day?
We can only cross our fingers and hope!! 🤞🏼🤞🏼Well folks, it's looking like tomorrow is the day! (I am so nervous)
I know last cycle they emailed people so I am assuming they’ll do the sameDo we know if they will just email us or will they call us like some other schools did
me too 😭 i can’t stop refreshing my emaily'all I am STRESSED lmao
Sameeeeme too 😭 i can’t stop refreshing my email
this is good then! much better than what my friend and i were told. you guys are giving me hopeThey told me first week of January in my interview so I’m just holding onto that for now…
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.