LIU C/O 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope. We were told they couldn’t tell us anything. The only thing some people got told is they were in a good position to get an offer and then some still never did
That’s really odd and quite annoying, seems like maybe they’re changing things this year due to last year.
 
did they ever get back to you? i haven't heard anything from them since sending in my application and was also debating sending them an email
Yes. They got back to me within a day and said “Your application was received and underwent full review. We are in the process of working our way down the list for interviews. Our final interview will be the end of February. After that, we will update all candidates. You did not receive an invitation to interview on Jan 17th”.
 
Yes. They got back to me within a day and said “Your application was received and underwent full review. We are in the process of working our way down the list for interviews. Our final interview will be the end of February. After that, we will update all candidates. You did not receive an invitation to interview on Jan 17th”.
So they sent more interview invites yesterday Jan 17th?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Man, so I’m assuming if we didn’t get an acceptance email today if we interviewed during the first round we are on a waitlist then
 
Man, so I’m assuming if we didn’t get an acceptance email today if we interviewed during the first round we are on a waitlist then
Yeah I’m thinking that too😢 maybe we’ll get one later tho. I’m still hoping but oof feeling pretty low.
 
If it makes you feel any better the past classes didnt fill up from acceptances. A good portion of the class was "waitlisted " though I think they never even told them.
Oh ok thanks that’s good to know. It’s only January so I don’t want to lose too much hope. I’m hoping Long Island is expensive for people (and me lol) so they’ll choose other places.
 
Anyone who got acceptance email today get interviewed on the 8th? I’m hoping maybe some of us haven’t heard back yet due to our interviews being during the weekend.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does long island offers scholarship to 1st years?
No scholarships. Most vet schools don't, unless they are established and have doners. Its all loans baby. You can apply for outside scholarships yourself but they are far and few. Liu doesn't travel any alumni that can donate to make a scholarship and if they did it would probs be to like maybe one or two people.
 
Does anyone know if there will be another wave of interview invites? I haven't heard from LIU at all since I applied in August
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad