LivestockDoc back on the airwaves..er..bandwidth?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LivestockDoc

I speak 4 the cows!
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

Just wanted to send out a quick Hello :hello: to everyone, although only the more established members will know who I am. I have soooo missed the support and camaraderie of this forum. It broke my heart more than I wanted to admit to myself when I set aside the idea of being a vet (major financial concerns), but I have been unable to get it out of my mind ever since. The cows need me!

So I am happy to be back on the forum with y'all, and happy to be back in my home state where the cost of vet school makes becoming a vet a viable option. I'm baaack. 🙂

Huge congrats to everyone who has been accepted this round! You guys rock! And to those who weren't so lucky, don't give up. You CAN do this!

P.S. I still miss you EllieG! And, Squib, I think of you every time I get a hankerin' for chicken (which will make no sense if you've changed your avatar 😳). I guess you two probably don't hang out much on the pre-vet side any more.

Fondly,
LSD
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yay! I was wondering about you the other day, actually! Welcome back to the better side of medicine! 🙂
 
Welcome back, LSD!!! I'm so happy that we will one day be future colleagues. You are an inspiration to me 😍
 
Yay!!

Something told me the cows would eventually call you home...

Welcome home, LSD. Welcome home... :biglove:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welcome back!!! So glad you are following your dreams - the vet bug is a hard one to shake, I know I tried for many years
 
Welcome back, LSD!!! I'm so happy that we will one day be future colleagues. You are an inspiration to me 😍

A special shout-out to you, NStarz. What a sweet thing to say.

Wow. This is why the vet/pre-vet forum is so wonderful. Y'all have brought tears to my eyes.

I am so much more relaxed and at ease since I decided to get back on the correct path. Hopefully the powers that be will agree that I'm aimed in the right direction now. :xf:

Thanks everyone!
 
Hey all,

Just wanted to send out a quick Hello :hello: to everyone, although only the more established members will know who I am. I have soooo missed the support and camaraderie of this forum. It broke my heart more than I wanted to admit to myself when I set aside the idea of being a vet (major financial concerns), but I have been unable to get it out of my mind ever since. The cows need me!

So I am happy to be back on the forum with y'all, and happy to be back in my home state where the cost of vet school makes becoming a vet a viable option. I'm baaack. 🙂

Huge congrats to everyone who has been accepted this round! You guys rock! And to those who weren't so lucky, don't give up. You CAN do this!

P.S. I still miss you EllieG! And, Squib, I think of you every time I get a hankerin' for chicken (which will make no sense if you've changed your avatar 😳). I guess you two probably don't hang out much on the pre-vet side any more.

Fondly,
LSD

I am so glad to have found this thread. I knew you would eventually come back from the dark side!

You are right, I haven't been on here much. In addition to starting vet school I've had some major life changes that have kept me busy, and knocked me down a bunch. So what is your plan now for applying?
 
I am so glad to have found this thread. I knew you would eventually come back from the dark side!

You are right, I haven't been on here much. In addition to starting vet school I've had some major life changes that have kept me busy, and knocked me down a bunch. So what is your plan now for applying?


I'll send you a PM, so you don't have to search out this thread!