LizzyM Score between 60-65 any interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hexane19

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone with a LizzyM Score between 60-65 with any interviews to allopathic medical schools?

Members don't see this ad.

~65 but that doesn't include a ~3.8 SMP. Two IIs OOS

Last edited:
Look at the AAMC chart; many many people every year in the 3.6/29 3.7/28 range who end up with IIs. In fact there are a number of lucky states where these stats are clearly competitive for their specific state school

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Sweet SMP GPA. Have any of your colleagues with a 3.5 GPA in the SMP gotten any II yet?
Thanks! I think we are in the same class actually, judging from previous posts I've seen. Unfortunately I don't know other peoples GPAs.

Members don't see this ad :)
While these threads are excellent and help counter SDN neuroticism, they are liable to give people false hope. So I guess try to take these stories with the knowledge that hordes of similar stat rejectees are not posting here.

Unhooked 60-65 LizzyM for the most part is rejection territory, non traditional, URM, and top school grads notwithstanding.

Beat of luck to my fellow applicants this cycle.

Technically my LizzyM is 62 and I already have an acceptance and 4 other IIs (some to DO).

But, LizzyM doesn't tell the whole story since my sGPA is 4.0 -- which I'm finding out seems to matter more than cGPA at some schools.

Reactions: 1 user
Technically my LizzyM is 62 and I already have an acceptance and 4 other IIs (some to DO).

But, LizzyM doesn't tell the whole story since my sGPA is 4.0 -- which I'm finding out seems to matter more than cGPA at some schools.
We can't offer MD acceptances until October 15th.

What school is the acceptance at?

Anyone with a LizzyM Score between 60-65 with any interviews to allopathic medical schools?

stop worrying about this LizzyM score stuff. Mine is within that range and I have 15 interview offers already. Harvard, UCLA, University of Wisconsin, UCSD, and UC Davis to name a few.

You are more than just a number. Any school that doesn't look beyond numbers is a school I don't want to go to anyway

Reactions: 2 users
stop worrying about this LizzyM score stuff. Mine is within that range and I have 15 interview offers already. Harvard, UCLA, University of Wisconsin, UCSD, and UC Davis to name a few.
You are more than just a number. Any school that doesn't look beyond numbers is a school I don't want to go to anyway
Are you URM. If not I would really like to hear what your story is, if you don't mind.

It's not "false hope". It's low probability hope. Someone with a LM of 60 is getting in: most will not. Is it you? Why will you buck the trend?

False hope would be a 0% chance: a radioactive convicted felon from ISIS with a 2.7 and a 19 MCAT and a nasty personality, for example.

Reactions: 4 users
My LizzyM is around 66 and I have an interview invite from Pitt and LOR request from Mayo. I applied later than I had hoped, so I have not heard back from many of the schools.

I'm in this range and have had an interview

Reactions: 1 users

I would love to hear your story. Any applicant that truly has 15 II is doing something right, especially one where the traditional numbers aren't the reason.

[Deleted]

I am deleting this post later today so hopefully you guys get a chance to read it.

Last edited:
Read. This makes far more sense. Congrats on your distance traveled!

TIL Harvard likes CSGO players.

Congrats to you, aztlannation!

I love CSGO...still no II from Harvard. Maybe I should have written about it in my secondary? I even played CAL open in 1.6 back in the day (lol)

*disclaimer* I didn't get to read aztlannation's post before it was deleted

Rolls eyes, I'm a urm with a 515 and I do not have any II's, so let's all stop pretending urm status is some magic bullet that rains a shower of acceptances on you.

Got 1 II so far. 2.7sGPA/2.97c 4.0 SMP 35 MCAT
Patiently waiting for others :(

I love CSGO...still no II from Harvard. Maybe I should have written about it in my secondary? I even played CAL open in 1.6 back in the day (lol)

*disclaimer* I didn't get to read aztlannation's post before it was deleted

Cal-o is not Harvard caliber... ;)

uh oh, is someone smurfing? I'm assuming that you're really good at cs based on the previous comments in this thread haha

Haha no I don't smurf...I bought another account because I had a 7 day cooldown on my main for "leaving matches" even though I would lag out. I'm LE/LEM though

Haha no I don't smurf...I bought another account because I had a 7 day cooldown on my main for "leaving matches" even though I would lag out. I'm LE/LEM though

haha I'm LEM right now -- I can aim but I have no gamesense.

Yeah this weekend for sure. I'll send you a message on steam

(once I get to my computer)

Last edited:
I'm here to help spread the love & hope! LizzyM 64, 2 MD IIs this cycle, and just got accepted to one of those today! You guys are incredible candidates, regardless of numbers, and best of luck to all!
Congrats! It's encouraging to see normal stat folks receive MD interviews/acceptances in today's competitive environment.

LizzyM: 65; 29 MCAT; 3.60 cGPA/3.75 sGPA w/strong upward trend; URM-Hispanic; 1 II :D