LMU-DCOM Class of 2012!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just for clarity regarding review books.....you want to get First Aid for the USMLE. FA for the COMLEX is strictly OMM, there is no biochem, etc. Also, I would highly recommend Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry over the BRS Biochem book. The Lippincotts book is incredibly good and many profs have very good things to say about it. Regarding the BRS series, all of their books are very good, but I would go with Lippincotts for Biochem.

In regards to the boards...you HAVE to take the COMLEX, you don't have a choice. If you want to take the USMLE in addition, then that is your choice, but you have to take the COMLEX to graduate.

Good luck tomorrow with your first class!!!

In addition, I've had several tell me Rapid Review Biochem is really good, too. Of course, no need to pick both Lipp and RR, just another option.

Members don't see this ad.

Of course, no need to pick both Lipp and RR, just another option.

Agreed.

pirates3photos52.jpg

So..does anyone know what this coffee service thing is we got in the email? Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
So..does anyone know what this coffee service thing is we got in the email? Thanks

It's the coffee maker up on the 2nd floor by the snack machines, I think. There should be some free bags of coffee up there soon, but I'm pretty sure we have to make it. :)

The coffee and filters are unerneath the sink on the left side. There are some decaf coffee bags under there too. Those are for placebo effect incase we run out of the regular.

The coffee and filters are unerneath the sink on the left side. There are some decaf coffee bags under there too. Those are for placebo effect incase we run out of the regular.

Thanks Prions! moooooo!

haha....i never drink decaf...it's like drinking alcohol-free beer...what's the point?

NASCAR is not a sport. Driving a car in a circle does not necessitate athleticism. haha

Last edited:
NASCAR is not a sport. Driving a car in a circle does not necessitate athleticism. haha

I've just GOT to know what brought this on at 5:30am.

Oh, for all of those of you knew to TN...WIVK will be running "Rocky Top" for an hour straight this afternoon at 5. It's something to "behold". I was welcomed to this last year.

Thank God College Football is here again.

Appears you all survived the first round...congrats!

Is this the latest thread or am I missing something? I am so sick of studying I decided SDN would be a nice break!

This thread has sadly died :( But you can post on the thread on the pre-DO forum for all the potential DCOMers.