This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Doyle22

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all. I am starting an ortho residency in a few months and trying to figure out how to pay for tuition for the residency. What have people used in the past and which of these would you suggest? I have started looking into the Wells Fargo Medcap Loan but curious if there are similar loans out there. Thank you in advance!
 
Last edited:
Hey, so the best advice I can offer is that you should start the vetting process of finding a Dental specific advisor who can show you signed testimonials from their Dmd/dds clients that you can spot check by calling them and ask their opinion on the advisor. Everyone’s relationship with money and loan thresholds are unique so your questions can only be answered once the entire picture is known. Best of luck, Noah