SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!


Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by j66, May 7, 2001.

  1. j66

    j66 Member 10+ Year Member

    Mar 7, 2001
    I had a question about applying for loans. I know you need to fill out the application on FAFSA. Is this just for Stafford loans or all Federal loans (inc. Stafford, Perkins, Health Professions Loan, etc.)?
    Or are there other applications for the Perkins and Health Professions Loan?

    What other loans do you have to apply for to cover the entire costs of Dental School? I know Stafford is only $38,500, and Health Professions and Perkins are a lot less. This does not add up to the 65K price tag at some schools.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.

Share This Page