Loma Linda Pharmacy and western health sciences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nightingale21

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, have u heard anything about Loma linda pharmacy school and western health sciences pharmacy school in CA? do u know their deadlines to turn in the application and how good these two schools are ..thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Nightingale21 said:
Hey guys, have u heard anything about Loma linda pharmacy school and western health sciences pharmacy school in CA? do u know their deadlines to turn in the application and how good these two schools are ..thanks

I'd start by visiting the AACP website (www.aacp.org) and finding the links to those schools. :thumbup:

Uh. i already know alittle about these schools..i just wanna get from ppl who had already applied to these schools or are currently studying at these schools to tell me what they think of them and their experiences and stuff..

Members don't see this ad :)
Nightingale21 said:
Uh. i already know alittle about these schools..i just wanna get from ppl who had already applied to these schools or are currently studying at these schools to tell me what they think of them and their experiences and stuff..

Understood. I just figured you could get the deadlines from the websites. :)

As far as I know, these two schools are two competitive pharmacy schools. One of my cousin is now attending Loma Linda Pharm School. From what I know, the ciriculum is pretty intense and it's a lot of workload. As of Western, I don't know much about it.

Just apply both!

how would u guys rate these three schools in term of their teaching specialty and popularity and other stuff... hawaii, loma linda, and western..thanks..which one do u think is a better pharmacy school?

Is it really hard to get into Western U? I'm planning to apply there. I was reading the stats and out of 400 applicants only 100 ended up making into that school. Is it that competitive?

Only 400 applicants? :eek: This gotta be a joke! Impossible!

Thats what it said in the stats, but then again the stats go way back to 2000. In the FAQ it says 800 applicants. So if could be a lot more now who knows. I'm just saying, a lot apply but only a few get accepted. I was wondering if it's was hard to get in.

"Hard" or Not is just relative. To some people, it is competitive; but for some others it might not. Since lacking of BioChemistry, I did not even bother applying Western or USC. However, the ciriculum seems pretty good and well-grounded. And I am sure it is a competitive school, too.

Just give it a shot...Good luck! :)