General Admissions & OTCAS Long Island University Brooklyn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futurelifechanger

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back from Long Island University Brooklyn? A few weeks ago I got an email saying I was accepted to the program, then the next day I got a second email stating that the first email was a mistake, and that I was actually not accepted. 🙁 (I got Steve Harvey-ed). They told me that my application was still in process and they would contact me if there was any update. It has been a few weeks and I'm just really curious if anyone has gotten an email about interviews or anything? I'm really anxious, I have been rejected from 4/6 schools and this is one of the last two that I was waiting to hear from.
Any information would be a huge help!
thanks!