This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DocEnthusiast

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I,m looking for any opening, unfilled position or other opportunity arising in any Internal Medicine Residency Program.
I,m an ECFMG Certified IMG. Done with Step1,2 & 3. Decent Scores.
US Clinical Experience including hands on externships
US research Experience + Abstracts.
US LOR's
Committed & devoted.

Please PM me for any leads or CV requests.
Thanks & Best Regards!
 
[email protected]
Contact Address: 1441 N Beckley Avenue, 5th Floor/GME, Dallas, Texas 75203

Prerequisites: General application guidelines for all applicants include:

  • You must be 3 or fewer years out of medical school
  • Clinical experience preferred, but not required
  • No failed attempts on USMLE or COMLEX
  • USMLE I scores must be >210
  • USMLE II scores must be >215
  • You must be a U.S. citizen, a permanent resident, hold a green card or J1visa (supported not sponsored).