This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sasukeuchiha33

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all.

So, I'm using Interfolio Dossier Deliver to send letters to AMCAS. However, I have also noticed that AMCAS has an option where you can choose which letters to send to which schools. This isn't really something I'm worried about, as I intend to send all of my letters to all the schools I'm applying to. Do I still need to go into each school individually in AMCAS and edit in the recommendations I'm sending (which is all of them to every school), or do I not need to do this (basically, if I don't designate letters to go to specific schools will AMCAS automatically send all the letters to all the schools by default?) Thanks a ton.