LOR question

Started by dextroam11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dextroam11

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I apply to 20 programs, does my preceptor needs to fill out 20 questionnaire things beside writing a letter? If that's the case, do letter writers get annoyed if you apply many programs?

Also, for PhorCAS extracurricular activities, they do not have drop-down menu for any teaching experiences. Should I list them under leadership experiences? (I did TA for several courses, and also organized some tutoring/teaching sessions)

Lastly, If you worked once a month (8 hours), would you put that as you worked approximately 2hours/week?
 
Last edited:
you assign them LOR, so you could just assign one "generic" one and they only have to do it once. I had LOR writers insist that they wanted individual ones, though, so they could put specific information about the program. it doesn't hurt to ask what their preference is. I typically would send them a list of where I was applying and what about those programs interested me.

worth noting though, I'd strongly recommend against applying to 20 programs....that is SO many.