Lost about the fee that is paid to schools...help please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cofo

Super Cool Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am still confused on what I am supposed to send to dental schools, now that my application has been submitted. From AADSAS website, http://www.adea.org/dental_education_pathways/aadsas/Applicants/GeneralInstructions/Pages/ArizonaSchoolofDentistryandOralHealth.aspx ...for ASDOH it says the secondary application costs $60...but from the ADEA Guide to Dental Schools 45th edition (the newest one) it says for ASDOH the Amount of fee for application for Out of State is $70.
Which one am I supposed to pay? Are they the same thing, and the ADEA Guide is wrong about the fee? I don't know if I am supposed to pay every application fee that is listed in the ADEA Guide for each respective school or what the heck is going on. I will appreciate anyone's help.

Members don't see this ad.

go by the aadsas application. go to dental school designations, click the little thing for supplement info and follow the directions

You can't do the ASDOH one right now anyway*. They will give you a link to create an account on their own portal. It's online payment, so don't worry about that amount.

I'd trust school sites over the AADSAS summaries and the ADEA guide.

*If you were in first batch, I suppose it's possible they've contacted you.

Last edited: