low GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

virus24

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello guys!!!!!!!!
may i know how to improve GPA? i have low GPA and i think this low GPS is taking me no where:(.. plz anyone help me.......thanks in advance......

Members don't see this ad.

hello guys!!!!!!!!
may i know how to improve GPA? i have low GPA and i think this low GPS is taking me no where:(.. plz anyone help me.......thanks in advance......
I am not quite sure what to advise you as I am in the same boat as well.
The best thing we can do is to do well in NBDE part I and also Part II if applicable. Good luck!

Well what I think is that GPA is important of course but I think if U have a good nbde of above 90 and toefl of above 100 schools like boston, nyu,umn,upenn will definately call u for an interview and then rest u need handle like a good interview and a good bench then I nobody can stop u from any admission. some school also accept a WES evaluated GPA which give a good gpa u can also get evaluated there but not all school accept this WES gpa.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well what I think is that GPA is important of course but I think if U have a good nbde of above 90 and toefl of above 100 schools like boston, nyu,umn,upenn will definately call u for an interview and then rest u need handle like a good interview and a good bench then I nobody can stop u from any admission. some school also accept a WES evaluated GPA which give a good gpa u can also get evaluated there but not all school accept this WES gpa.

Do UPenn and Boston have bench test? I did not think so. Any recent interviewee can answer, may be.

No BU, Upenn,UMN definatley donot have bench but they dont accept WES gpa either. Some schools like Colorado, Umichigan,Columbia, n I guess NYU accept WES.

Is it true NYU will accept WES? I don't think sooooo! If any one knows about this confusion pls drop:idea: ur valiable posts

Is it true NYU will accept WES? I don't think sooooo! If any one knows about this confusion pls drop:idea: ur valiable posts

Hi Endeavour,
You are right. They used to accept till two years ago.But they don't do so any more.