low grades, need advice!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
*Also if you are a doctor, and your patients have any sense of optimism and hope in life. I really hope you don't talk to them like that. kind of shows your sense of character.
It stings but it was an accurate analogy.

You are asking roughly the same thing

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
It stings but it was an accurate analogy.

You are asking roughly the same thing

that analogy may have been accurate but no one ever tries to have poor performance, some people try and still don't get the best results. Also, I think I already know I am in a bad position. I already know. No need to highlight it. I am here trying to improve and move forward and seeking input on how to. You can be honest but there are other ways to make a point. Comment was unnecessary. I mean that person made a comment once, came back and made an analogy? what are you trying to do exactly. I got your comment the first time. And I think I know what position I am in.

that analogy may have been accurate but no one ever tries to have poor performance, some people try and still don't get the best results. Also, I think I already know I am in a bad position. I already know. No need to highlight it. I am here trying to improve and move forward and seeking input on how to. You can be honest but there are other ways to make a point. Comment was unnecessary. I mean that person made a comment once, came back and made an analogy? what are you trying to do exactly. I got your comment the first time. And I think I know what position I am in.
But you don’t based on your posts here

Good luck with whatever you try

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
But you don’t based on your posts here

Good luck with whatever you try

I most certainly do. Just because I am looking for ways to continue what I want to do despite having low grades doesn't mean I have no idea that it may not work out. You don't know me personally and you can't make generalizations by reading a couple of posts.

thank you.

@noraapmd

Ease your way into your classes. Learn how to get an A in one science class. Then get A's in two science classes and so on and so forth. Sdn is a great wealth of information/knowledge but I would urge you not to spend too much time on here (because you can get pulled in so many different directions with the advice that's given on here). The only two posters that I recommend you to listen and follow is @Goro and @DrMidlife.

I like when people post on SDN, ask for opinion and then try to prove other people wrong and change other people's opinions.

Reactions: 2 users
I most certainly do. Just because I am looking for ways to continue what I want to do despite having low grades doesn't mean I have no idea that it may not work out. You don't know me personally and you can't make generalizations by reading a couple of posts.

thank you.
good luck