LSU roomate/housing???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sheep girl

LSU SVM c/o 2012
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have found a house that is on the street right behind the vet school. It is a 3bd/2br house. I am going down at the end of march to look at it. The house was purchased by a guy as an investment for is very young child. The rent is 1500/month. The location is great!! The question is: anyone want to room with me for vet school paying 750/month. I want only one roommate, so we can have a desk space. The owner is willing to hold the house untill August, eventhough it is ready now.

I am also looking at one bedroom apts in the garden district and surrounding area. I was told by interviewers that housing location is key. Desirable place's owners that I have talked to have quoted me anywhere from 550 to 750 for a 1bd/1ba, but none have been redone this year or have been this close to the school.

Anyone intrested or have an opinion if I should try to find a roommate or look for another place for vet school?
 
Hello, I just got accepted into LSU SVM, so I am an incoming freshman in the fall. I am looking for apartments and possibly a roommate. I am quite, consider myself clean, and study a lot (obviously with this major you have to, lol). $750 might be a little out of my price range, but I may consider it. Or better if you found something less expensive that could be split in two. Please let me know if you are still interested in a roommate.
 
Sorry, I am no longer looking for a roommate. After going down to BR to look at the rental situation, I decided to live with some old friends for a while. Or at least until I can find a place within the southdowns area, which is a very nice area. Good luck finding a place. Check the Facebook groups. There are many 2nd, 3rd, and 4th years looking for roommates.