LSU Shreveport 2017-2018 early decision

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

charlotte337

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone out there planning on applying this summer for LSUS? Or has anyone been accepted recently and wouldn't mind sharing their gpa/mcat? My gpa is questionable so I am worried but I've been through mock interviews and was asked why I didn't apply earlier. I have great ECs and I'm about to take the MCAT, which I hope/expect to do well on because I took 2 Kaplan courses.
 
From what I understand about LSUS, stats are not the be-all, end-all of their application process. Worst that could happen, though, if you apply early decision versus regular decision is that you just get rolled into regular decision.