Lsu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

postman

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, just wondering if anyone recieved secondary from LSU.

Members don't see this ad.

No, I haven't received mine yet. What the heck are they doing over there?? I am getting really impatient!

Members don't see this ad :)
I still haven't received anything from LSU-Shreveport x-cept for an e-mail saying that the secondary will be on-line this year.

I applied to both the LSU's. Havent heard anything from either of them...tho I did submit the AMCAS not to long ago. So how many Louisiana people are out there? At least a few. Although, I will say that i have my sights set on some schools outside of the state. :)

I applied there also. A friend of mine said he checked and they are mailing secondaries out at the end of this week. So, we should get them soon!

Anyone in this thread attending Northwestern State University??

GO DEMONS!!! :clap: ....or tigers :mad: :D

Just kidding...anyhow, where do all of you go to school?

I got an email from LSU Shreveport! The secondary will be on-line beginning tomorrow....I assume that all of ya'll who applied there got the e-mail.

Medapp03, I assume that you're talking about the LSU-NO secondary. Well, this is great! The worst thing for me is WAITING, lol.

Good luck to everyone!!

yah....i just got the LSU-shreveport email to. :)
angel --- i go to lsu-br. anyone else there?

I graduated from LSU-BR in 2000 and am currently living in BR. Since I decided later to apply to med school, I was missing significant volunteering experience the first time I applied....the dean told me that that was the only thing he found that I needed to improve on.

Medapp, I don't remember if they let you know when your application is complete. I think they sent me a postcard last year? :)

Go Tigers!!

Got the LSU-NO secondary by e-mail! On the first part there is a button to press to submit it. Yet in the instructions it says to print everything and mail it in? Do both?!? Are you guys attaching a letter? It says we can attach one to further explain our application if we wish. Wasn't sure how to make that any different from my personal statement..........

I got mine too! I don't see a "selective service form" anywhere.

I would do BOTH since the something might go wrong if you just do it online.

I'm not attaching a letter....seems like there is no need to repeat what has already been written unless something drastically changed.

Thanks, I will do that! I also did not see an evaluation form for rec letters they say is there. Doesn't matter b/c I already sent mine, but I was just curious to see what was on it. They'll probably send a follow up with the missing stuff I guess, or just add it. Good luck!

I get this error when I click submit for the secondary!

Saving application
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e21'

Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB status value, if available. No work was done.

/admissions/application/secondary/process_secondary.asp, line 78

New Orleans is the one that is giving me error messages.
There is no way to save what you typed in (I think....since it's in Adobe format). So, I just printed it out and whenever I finish the other forms, then I'll just mail the secondary with them. I hope they don't mind me just mailing the secondary and not submitting not on-line.