Technology mac bootcamp windows mobile PDA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted59964

so epocrates dont make a mac version for windows mobile, only mac for palm. :mad:

I'm going to buy a PDA and a new intel mac very soon. Can I sync an axim PDA with iCal on a regular basis, but use bootcamp/Windows (or parallels or crossover) to get the windows version of epocrates for windows mobile to work on the PDA.

I know, that's a mouthful:)

I just want to use windows to set up epocrates once on the PDA, then use MacOS to sync with the PDA daily - is this possible or does the pda somehow get "formatted" or something for use with either windows or mac???

Members don't see this ad.

Here's who to write:

Kirk Loevner, Chairman & CEO
Robert Quinn, Senior VP (Engineering) (when writing a letter, he has a PhD)

Epocrates, Inc.
1800 Gateway Drive
Suite 300
San Mateo, CA 94404

By the way, Loevner was a former leader of Apple's software division.

Members don't see this ad :)
Here's who to write:

Kirk Loevner, Chairman & CEO
Robert Quinn, Senior VP (Engineering) (when writing a letter, he has a PhD)

Epocrates, Inc.
1800 Gateway Drive
Suite 300
San Mateo, CA 94404

By the way, Loevner was a former leader of Apple's software division.

thanks southerndoc! shall do.
i guess I'll try parallels and see - otherwise I'll have to administer my pda from windows (bootcamp)

PS -
just ordered my MBP 15" C2D with 2 gig RAM and 256Mb X1600:D
I'd been hoping for a small version, but I'm sick of waiting

thanks southerndoc! shall do.
i guess I'll try parallels and see - otherwise I'll have to administer my pda from windows (bootcamp)

PS -
just ordered my MBP 15" C2D with 2 gig RAM and 256Mb X1600:D
I'd been hoping for a small version, but I'm sick of waiting
I'm still holding out for a 12" MacBook Pro. I have a feeling it won't be produced, but I'm still hoping.

I'm also writing a letter to ePocrates in hopes it will prompt them to add Windows Mobile/Mac support. It shouldn't be too hard to design the software to be compatible.