Madagascar WWildlife (A Basics Game!) Sign Up Thread [CLOSED] - Game Start 6/5

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Choose your cycle timing!

• I prefer 12/12

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • I prefer 21/3

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I prefer 36/12

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I have no preference

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I have no preference but feel tricksy and inclined to pick 36/12 to see if I can make shorty cry

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Players:
1. AM
2. Stroganoff
3. Alleycat
4. Lawpy
5. Samac
6. Vis
7. WildZoo
8. Pippy
9. Differentiating
10. BobLoblaw
11. April
12. Zenges
13. mkg
14. vmh
15. mayo
16. genny

Subs:
1. Cubs :ninja:
2. Sporty
3. sunshinefl
etc

Tots:
1. BarkStout
etc

Well sub #3 it is... AKA I will never get in the game. Are you sure you don't want to expand the roster shorty?

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Awww man I missed it!!! That’s okay put me down as a sub!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Players:
1. AM
2. Stroganoff
3. Alleycat
4. Lawpy
5. Samac
6. Vis
7. WildZoo
8. Pippy
9. Differentiating
10. BobLoblaw
11. April
12. Zenges
13. mkg
14. vmh
15. mayo
16. genny

Subs:
2. Sporty
3. sunshinefl
etc

Tots:
1. BarkStout
etc

Well sub #3 it is... AKA I will never get in the game. Are you sure you don't want to expand the roster shorty?
Not for my first game with this particular setup - I want to keep it small. Sorry sunny!! There will be more (and this game will have a non-basics sequel down the road)!
how is it full already?!!?! I didn't know I had to wait in line like it was black friday
Viral marketing 😂
Or everyone’s out of school finally and itching to play

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Not for my first game with this particular setup - I want to keep it small. Sorry sunny!! There will be more (and this game will have a non-basics sequel down the road)!

Viral marketing 😂
Or everyone’s out of school finally and itching to play
yeah but this is like my last hoorah before intern year :(

• Care
yeah but you only have to do like half a year of medicine and then you can chill in psych
I worked more hours on emergency psych than I did on medicine.
I also played the noob game when I was on medicine and so was ggoats. It’s totally doable.

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Can someone add me to the tot list??

Reactions: 1 user
Players:
1. AM
2. Stroganoff
3. Alleycat
4. Lawpy
5. Samac
6. Vis
7. WildZoo
8. Pippy
9. Differentiating
10. BobLoblaw
11. April
12. Zenges
13. mkg
14. vmh
15. mayo
16. genny

Subs:
2. Sporty
3. sunshinefl
4. Alissa
etc

Tots:
1. BarkStout
2. Doggolabs
etc

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
yeet barky
protect tot!doggos forever
you made Twitter sad
AA243033-982D-4D09-B722-DED783E9459A.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Was peeking at the current game thread... what happened to @sunshinefl 's eyeball???
in a stupid accidental moment involving my fingernail, a really deep corneal abrasion—> recurrent corneal erosion —> so then last week I got a corneal scraping (superficial keratectomy?? Tried to look up the proper name myself. Even though the corneal surgeon knew I was graduating medical school he still use layman’s terms for explaining everything) with Prokera amniotic membrane lens.

• Care
  • Wow
in a stupid accidental moment involving my fingernail, a really deep corneal abrasion—> recurrent corneal erosion —> so then last week I got a corneal scraping (superficial keratectomy?? Tried to look up the proper name myself. Even though the corneal surgeon knew I was graduating medical school he still use layman’s terms for explaining everything) with Prokera amniotic membrane lens.
heal sunshiny

• Care
I clearly have been skimming the thread of the game I am helping run since I missed all of this.
Fingernails are the worst and I hope your eye heals soon

• Care

Oh yikes - this sounds super painful! Hope you're feeling better after the surgery and it's been resolved!

oh my! Those Prokera rings arent exactly comfortable either 😖 Did they at least give you some Comfort drops?

oh my! Those Prokera rings arent exactly comfortable either 😖 Did they at least give you some Comfort drops?
Oh my god I had it in for 6 days. It was terrible! I didn’t notice it the first couple days when I was literally screaming from my cornea being stabbed apart, but then when that chilled out I could feel the prokera ring scraping around the inside of my eye socket in all directions. It was awful. I got comfort drops but they said I could only use them Q6 hrs x 48 hours.

• Care
  • Wow
Oh my god I had it in for 6 days. It was terrible! I didn’t notice it the first couple days when I was literally screaming from my cornea being stabbed apart, but then when that chilled out I could feel the prokera ring scraping around the inside of my eye socket in all directions. It was awful. I got comfort drops but they said I could only use them Q6 hrs x 48 hours.

6 days??? geez, I wouldnt make anyone suffer with that more than 4-5 max. I'll often do doxycycline for 6 weeks or so before doing anything procedural, helps strengthen the basement membrane (since they chose not to teach you anything about it)... and much less painful of a situation lol

• Love
6 days??? geez, I wouldnt make anyone suffer with that more than 4-5 max. I'll often do doxycycline for 6 weeks or so before doing anything procedural, helps strengthen the basement membrane (since they chose not to teach you anything about it)... and much less painful of a situation lol
Yeah I read about Doxy myself since this whole thing happened. The initial injury was March 21st. No one mentioned it to me between 3 optometrists and a corneal surgeon. I read up on everything related to it the same way I read up on stuff related to my patients throughout my clinical years. I was actually ready to ask for doxy at my next follow up lol.

• Care
I figured I would wander over here after the Babies game closed, but damn

thats okay I need to cool off and let people forget about me for a while after that game....

• Haha
  • Hmm
Shorty I couldn’t make my plea at the time because it was an ongoing game, but I didn’t kill you, the previous mod on night 0, so any chance that was making you mod salty and now you know it wasn’t me that you could expand? 🙏

• Care
Shorty I couldn’t make my plea at the time because it was an ongoing game, but I didn’t kill you, the previous mod on night 0, so any chance that was making you mod salty and now you know it wasn’t me that you could expand? 🙏
I’m holding firm on not adding spots for balance reasons (and for not being in over my head reasons - 16 was the absolute hard limit of how big I was willing to go). Sorry sunny! It sounds like Mel might run Assassination Classroom before this so hop into that one!

• Care
I’m holding firm on not adding spots for balance reasons (and for not being in over my head reasons - 16 was the absolute hard limit of how big I was willing to go). Sorry sunny! It sounds like Mel might run Assassination Classroom before this so hop into that one!
I understand. I just had to try in case it was due to mod salt lol. 💙

• Care
Just updating this so I get everyone when we're making PMs.

Players:
1. AM
2. Stroganoff
3. Alleycat
4. Lawpy
5. Samac
6. Vis
7. WildZoo
8. Pippy
9. Differentiating
10. BobLoblaw
11. April