Madagascar WWildlife (A Basics Game!) Sign Up Thread [CLOSED] - Game Start 6/5

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Choose your cycle timing!

• I prefer 12/12

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • I prefer 21/3

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I prefer 36/12

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I have no preference

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I have no preference but feel tricksy and inclined to pick 36/12 to see if I can make shorty cry

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Players:
1. AM
2. Stroganoff
3. Alleycat
4. Lawpy
5. Samac
6. Vis
7. WildZoo
8. Pippy
9. Differentiating
10. BobLoblaw
11. April
12. Zenges
13. mkg
14. vmh
15. mayo
16. genny

Subs:
1. Cubs :ninja:
2. Sporty
3. sunshinefl
4. Alissa
5.Bread
6. Wonder
etc

Tots:
1. BarkStout
2. Doggolabs
3. Lurky Mel
etc

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, so based on the voting, this game is going to be 12/12. I can't see who voted for what, so if you voted for 36/12 and CANNOT play 12/12, please let me know ASAP. Except Lawpy because he already committed to this game and doesn't get to back out in any circumstance.

@Animal Midwife @Stroganoff @alleycat03 @Lawpy @samac @Viscernable @WildZoo @PippyPony @differentiating @BobLoblaw78 @Aprilthearab @Zenge142 @mkg323 @vetmedhead @holdthemayo @genny

Lemurs in T-4 days!!

Edit: also, unless you want another tag blitz on Thursday, please react or reply to this comment to confirm you're still down to play. Thanks!

Ring Tail GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users
Okay, so based on the voting, this game is going to be 12/12. I can't see who voted for what, so if you voted for 36/12 and CANNOT play 12/12, please let me know ASAP. Except Lawpy because he already committed to this game and doesn't get to back out in any circumstance.

@Animal Midwife @Stroganoff @alleycat03 @Lawpy @samac @Viscernable @WildZoo @PippyPony @differentiating @BobLoblaw78 @Aprilthearab @Zenge142 @mkg323 @vetmedhead @holdthemayo @genny

Lemurs in T-4 days!!

Edit: also, unless you want another tag blitz on Thursday, please react or reply to this comment to confirm you're still down to play. Thanks!

Shorty pls

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Yeah I read about Doxy myself since this whole thing happened. The initial injury was March 21st. No one mentioned it to me between 3 optometrists and a corneal surgeon. I read up on everything related to it the same way I read up on stuff related to my patients throughout my clinical years. I was actually ready to ask for doxy at my next follow up lol.
Doxy doesn't pay as well as procedures.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

Lemurs in T-4 days!!

THESE LEMURS KNOW WHATS UP

🙌

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Just so everyone is aware I work on Sunday and we’re rolling out a new EMR on Saturday so I may not be the most active day 1 before all y’all start screaming I’m sus day 1 because I’m screaming at my computer trying to figure out how to order someone Tylenol :rofl:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 9 users
Just so everyone is aware I work on Sunday and we’re rolling out a new EMR on Saturday so I may not be the most active day 1 before all y’all start screaming I’m sus day 1 because I’m screaming at my computer trying to figure out how to order someone Tylenol :rofl:
Making excuses before day 1. Must be a wolf.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Started reading up on Madagascar wildlife in anticipation of roles

Found this wikipedia tidbit:

"Primary among these malagasy carnivores is the fossa (Cryptoprocta ferox), an animal similar in appearance to a feline. Other Malagasy carnivores include the fanaloka (Fossa fossana), which, despite its scientific name, should not be confused with the fossa. Nor should it be confused with the very similarly named falanouc (Eupleres goudotii), also known as the Malagasy small-toothed civet."

Go home taxonomists, you're drunk

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Started reading up on Madagascar wildlife in anticipation of roles

Found this wikipedia tidbit:

"Primary among these malagasy carnivores is the fossa (Cryptoprocta ferox), an animal similar in appearance to a feline. Other Malagasy carnivores include the fanaloka (Fossa fossana), which, despite its scientific name, should not be confused with the fossa. Nor should it be confused with the very similarly named falanouc (Eupleres goudotii), also known as the Malagasy small-toothed civet."

Go home taxonomists, you're drunk
Malagasy moonshine (tokogasy) is very potent. Can attest.

Oh they finally gave you some? Or had they already started it?
Finally gave me some! After the recurrence. I asked for it, and got it. Asked if he was just doing it to appease me or if he believed in it. He told me i did a great job reading up and that it would have been part of his plan at that visit anyway. This visit was with a different ophthalmologist in the group than the corneal surgeon because they squeezed me in as an emergency. This guy had much better bedside manner. Very empathetic and not rushing me. Scheduled me to see my cornea surgeon again in 5 days. Almost asked him to just do the follow up himself.

Finally gave me some! After the recurrence. I asked for it, and got it. Asked if he was just doing it to appease me or if he believed in it. He told me i did a great job reading up and that it would have been part of his plan at that visit anyway. This visit was with a different ophthalmologist in the group than the corneal surgeon because they squeezed me in as an emergency. This guy had much better bedside manner. Very empathetic and not rushing me. Scheduled me to see my cornea surgeon again in 5 days. Almost asked him to just do the follow up himself.
@cubsrule4e it all makes sense now! I looked this ophthalmologist up and he wasn’t on their website. Just googled him and he’s a fellow there!

• Care
@Zenge142 Your new avvie is incredibly distressing to me for some reason.

• Hmm
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
I'm still distressed by your vulpix with a whip. :bag::sorry:
That’s always been your problem Lawpy. It’s the eyebrows you need to keep your eye on.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users