mail scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

me3

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone receive their scores in the mail yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't yet received my scores in the mail yet and am starting to get worried. I already know my score because I checked online, but would still like to receive the paper version soon for my records. Has anyone received their scores via mail yet? Also, do you know if most scores have already transmitted August MCAT scores yet?

Thanks!

I'm also wondering if anyone has received their scores in the mail yet. The MCAT office said they went out on Monday, which means we should already have them, but I haven't seen it in the mail yet. Good thing there's THX for us to check our scores. I wouldn't be surprised if eventually they stop sending paper copies of our scores.

Members don't see this ad :)
me3 said:
Anyone receive their scores in the mail yet?

I got mine in the mail today, they came with a print-out of the combined April August breakdown and a guide to interpreting the scores. I live in IN though, so Iowa isn't that far away.

Thanks for the swift replies. I guess mine should be coming tomorrow or Monday.

I live in OR, and I received mine in the mail yesterday.

they must have been tricking down south ..some people here in south fla got it yesterday the rest of us are waiting till tomorrow ( no mail service sunday)...ah they geographic trickle!

got em a couple days ago.

i was kinda scared they'd be different from the internet scores... but of course they were the same.

bloHaZaRd said:
Got them yesterday in IL

They're the exact same as on THx... damn :p

I was hoping that mine would be different too (perhaps a little higher). Oh well, at least they didn't come in worse! :)