This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopefuloptpls

New Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, so I am currently trying to get a committee letter as an alumnus from a school I already graduated from, which means that the prehealth office there is going to handle my file and recs for applications.

However, I am also trying to get a letter of recommendation from my lab professor at a school I am taking classes at right now. Because it is a lab professor, I need to get the letter signed off by the lecture professor too. However, I have waived my rights to review the letter so I am not sure how I would be able to get a signature from both professors and then mail it to the prehealth office without reviewing it? Also, is it rude to ask a professor to mail a letter?


Thank you!