Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, So I have a bit of a big decision to make and I need some opinions. I applied to OT programs in the Philadelphia area. I was denied from most, however USciences put me on their waitlist and I was accepted into their last open seat today. While on the waitlist, I researched different options and applied and was immediately accepted into Saint Joseph's University's Master of Health Administration program. There is a major pay gap between the two professions (OT avg. 75,000 and MHA avg. 106,000) but OT was my original first choice and I'm worried that I talked myself into Health Administration because I was discouraged about being accepted. I was also thinking that its possible if I don't want to do clinical work forever, I can always go back and get my second masters in administration. I don't know what to do.