Manually calculate Pharmcas GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr_eyelien

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone know how to manually calculate the pharmcas GPA? I need to have an idea of what my pharmcasGPA will be once it's verified and calculated.... Anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

Google GPA calculator and plug in ALL of your grades to get your cGPA. Do the same thing for sGPA. Keep in mind PharmCAS calculates A+ as an A.

I know it's time consuming, but at keast will give you idea on where you're standing.

Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Google GPA calculator and plug in ALL of your grades to get your cGPA. Do the same thing for sGPA. Keep in mind PharmCAS calculates A+ as an A.

I know it's time consuming, but at keast will give you idea on where you're standing.

Good luck!
Thanks! How about courses I repeated? Do I average them out first and then plug them in the calculator or I do plug in both grades earned?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks! How about courses I repeated? Do I average them out first and then plug them in the calculator or I do plug in both grades earned?

Go to the Pharmcas website. You can find exactly how it says it calculates the gpaincluding repeated classes andeverything. I just made an excel with all my classes taken along with the credit hrs and grades and left planner classes blank. It didn't take too long to do

Plug both grades

Pharmcas will plug in BOTH grades, not an average.

Depends on the school.the one I am applying it doesn't forgive grade. Means if you took same class twice, both grades will contribute to GPA