March (or late Feb.) Interview Invites???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
pico61 said:
bumping 2005 trends for someone who was asking for it in the 2006 feb invites thread lets keep the hope alive.

Thanks for bumping this thread!

Members don't see this ad.

Unfortunately, none of the schools mentioned are ones I'm waiting for :(

Isn't it cool to see in this and other old threads these screenames stressing about interviews and stuff, and you see their current signature and it's So and So Classof2009. *Sigh* Maybe one day in the future, someone will read this post by me and I'll have a So and So Class of 2010 as my sig. For now, I've only got the Fat Lady.

Members don't see this ad :)
great bump. so sad to see nikibean goin through all that. she must be happy now.
-mota

My Colorado interview is for March 3. It is either the last interview date or the second to last. I have heard both statements.

I go to the University of South Carolina on March 15th!

DaMota said:
great bump. so sad to see nikibean goin through all that. she must be happy now.
-mota

*Niki blushes that da mota would think of her.* Aw geez, thanks.
Happy is an understatement, da mota. I am thrilled to be in an entirely different place than I was last year- and I actually do have the possibility of more invites this year- unlike last year's 9th pit of hell.
:D