Maryland Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I just got an interview invite as well for March 3rd. It says I need to be logged in by 7:30 AM but Idk if it is EST or PST. Does anyone know?

Members don't see this ad :)
did you guys send your thank you letters directly to the individual who interviewed you or did you send it to the general maryland email?

I turned down my offer, hope someone in here gets it!

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone know how filled the class is right now? It seems like Maryland’s rlly behind on admissions.

Reactions: 1 user
I just got an interview invite as well for March 3rd. It says I need to be logged in by 7:30 AM but Idk if it is EST or PST. Does anyone know?
Do you mind if I ask when they acknowledged they received your secondary app? I submitted my secondary app last week and got confirmation last Tuesday, but I still haven't heard back yet...

does anyone know if they are sending out the acceptances for each period of time all in one day or if they send them out periodically through the week?

Members don't see this ad :)
The fb is group is filled with current students but I think above person is right, about half full.

All the decisions have come out in batches, Dec 15 and Feb 1st so far? Should we expect the next ones at the end of Feb or the first week of march? and no one after mid jan has heard anything right?
The people accepted on Feb 1st have two weeks to submit their deposit so probably sometime after that I think

All the decisions have come out in batches, Dec 15 and Feb 1st so far? Should we expect the next ones at the end of Feb or the first week of march? and no one after mid jan has heard anything right?
My interview was at the end of January and no I haven’t heard anything yet

Did anyone get that email telling you that your UMB account is ready to be set up and activated? I have only been interviewed yet in early Jan, I havent been officially waitlisted or anything.
I got an email today for the UMID acct that gives you access to Fafsa, blackboard, mediasite etc. but it said in the email that “this is not an admissions letter”. Did you hear back from UMB on an acceptance yet? I just had my interview Feb 2nd.

I got an email today for the UMID acct that gives you access to Fafsa, blackboard, mediasite etc. but it said in the email that “this is not an admissions letter”. Did you hear back from UMB on an acceptance yet? I just had my interview Feb 2nd.
I think they send that information automatically after you complete your fafsa

I have completed my FAFSA, but I haven't received any email to make an account. :/ now I feel worried

I interviewed very recently at this school (last week, thank you so much to everyone who I messaged that helped me).

When do we expect to hear back from this school? Around the end of this month?

The waiting is torture man. If they sent me an acceptance now, I would be willing to pre-pay my first-year tuition right away.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
My interview is Tuesday! If anyone has interviewed with them or is a current student, can I please message you?

I also can help with interview questions, feel free to message me :)

Same here! I interviewed early January and was accepted recently. Feel free to dm me too

Does anyone know when they will be sending out the next batch of acceptances?

Reactions: 3 users