-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Maryland Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you guys think they will call or just email us and what time 12 or 4 pm
I have an interveiw coming up in a week bro. lol. I’m out of state too.
Has anyone heard back?!
No 😬Has anyone heard back?!
Anxiously waiting 😀Has anyone heard back?!
DrBoricuba
New Member
I wish!Has anyone heard back?!
I’m so nervous, I think we will hear back mid March
nopeHas anyone heard back?!
Because March 5th is basically the last day when adea Assad will inform schools if a student is holding two seats and I’d say it will take them about a week or two to send out acceptanceswhat makes you say that?
Did you see this on ADEA website? I don't think it's going to be March 5 this year. everything is pushed back
“Dental schools participating in ADEA AADSAS will report to ADEA AADSAS by March 1 the names of candidates who hold a position in their entering class. After March 5, ADEA AADSAS will report to each institution the names of candidates in their entering class who are holding acceptance(s) at additional institutions”.
I don’t think it could get pushed back any further as the new cycle still (soft) opens in May.
so we will hear
back in the next two weeks stay positive my friends
“Dental schools participating in ADEA AADSAS will report to ADEA AADSAS by March 1 the names of candidates who hold a position in their entering class. After March 5, ADEA AADSAS will report to each institution the names of candidates in their entering class who are holding acceptance(s) at additional institutions”.
I don’t think it could get pushed back any further as the new cycle still (soft) opens in May.
CheersToSmiles
Full Member
I also have an interview set for March 27th, so there may be still time to receive an invite!I have an interveiw coming up in a week bro. lol. I’m out of state too.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow if there are interviews this far out I really wonder just how much of they class they’ve filled. It seems like they still have a good amount to go.I also have an interview set for March 27th, so there may be still time to receive an invite!
They actually do, Currently we have about 80 in the group. And ik ppl with April interview dates.Wow if there are interviews this far out I really wonder just how much of they class they’ve filled. It seems like they still have a good amount to go.
It is always an email and it is throughout the day!Do you guys think they will call or just email us and what time 12 or 4 pm
Ik ppl with April interview dates!Does anybody know if they are still sending out interviews? Are they done with interviews?
currently about 80 out of 140 class sizeDoes anyone know how many D1s are in the group currently?
varies from year to anotherisn't the exact number around 133-135?
someone on the facebook group received an acceptance yesterday
mi2155
New Member
Congrats to them! Did they say when they interviewed?someone on the facebook group received an acceptance yesterday
When did they interviewsomeone on the facebook group received an acceptance yesterday
they said feb 3Congrats to them! Did they say when they interviewed?
When did they interview?i also know someone who got in yesterday
Hm interesting. I would’ve thought they evaluated all the the January interviewees already since they sent out acceptances on the 1st.mid jan
same here 🙁Not me- Interviewed end of Jan 🙁
smilewithme
New Member
I interviewed January 26th and I haven’t heard anything 🙁Anyone on here received an acceptance?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone been invited for an interview without being sent the supplemental app? And/or has anyone received the supplemental application post-december?
pearlywhites_77
Full Member
How long does it normally take to hear about a decision following an interview?
It seems like 1.5-2 months but not sure.How long does it normally take to hear about a decision following an interview?
Whatever order they go in is so confusing. On Monday, ppl who interviewed in both January and February got acceptances yet they sent out acceptances on Feb 1st too. No idea but the wait is too painful 😣It seems like 1.5-2 months but not sure.
MeAnyone who interviewed pre-dec still waiting for a decision?😬
I know..waiting sucks..Whatever order they go in is so confusing. On Monday, ppl who interviewed in both January and February got acceptances yet they sent out acceptances on Feb 1st too. No idea but the wait is too painful 😣
pearlywhites_77
Full Member
Do you know when the next batch of acceptances will go out especially for people that interviewed already this month?Whatever order they go in is so confusing. On Monday, ppl who interviewed in both January and February got acceptances yet they sent out acceptances on Feb 1st too. No idea but the wait is too painful 😣
the_teeth_guy123
Full Member
Hopefully, soon I interviewed in the first round of interviews and still haven't heard back but still haven't lost hope! Never know what will happen!
No idea wish I knew. Agree with the above person though, don’t lose hope! Maryland still has quite a lot of seats to fill I think and things will start changing after those holding multiple acceptances are revealed lolDo you know when the next batch of acceptances will go out especially for people that interviewed already this month?
Does Maryland accepts letters of intent?!
🙋🏻♀️any of you waiting on maryland before paying deposit for another school? 🙁
Does anyone have any idea when’s the next wave of acceptances will come out I’m getting hella nervous
Feb 3rd!Does anyone have any idea when’s the next wave of acceptances will come out I’m getting hella nervous
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mi2155
New Member
Feb 3rd??Feb 3rd!
I meant April 3rd! 😅Feb 3rd??
How do you know?I meant April 3rd! 😅
I doubt it cuz April 3rd is a holidayHow do you know?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K