Maryland Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Does anyone know how many D1s are in the group currently?

Members don't see this ad.

I’m assuming next week is when many will be hearing back.

Based on Feb 1 being the last wave of acceptances, I think today may be the day of the next wave. Wish you all luck, and if you don't mind, let us know if you got accepted today :oops:

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you guys think they will call or just email us and what time 12 or 4 pm

what makes you say that?
Because March 5th is basically the last day when adea Assad will inform schools if a student is holding two seats and I’d say it will take them about a week or two to send out acceptances

Reactions: 1 user
Did you see this on ADEA website? I don't think it's going to be March 5 this year. everything is pushed back

“Dental schools participating in ADEA AADSAS will report to ADEA AADSAS by March 1 the names of candidates who hold a position in their entering class. After March 5, ADEA AADSAS will report to each institution the names of candidates in their entering class who are holding acceptance(s) at additional institutions”.

I don’t think it could get pushed back any further as the new cycle still (soft) opens in May.

Members don't see this ad :)
so we will hear

“Dental schools participating in ADEA AADSAS will report to ADEA AADSAS by March 1 the names of candidates who hold a position in their entering class. After March 5, ADEA AADSAS will report to each institution the names of candidates in their entering class who are holding acceptance(s) at additional institutions”.

I don’t think it could get pushed back any further as the new cycle still (soft) opens in May.
back in the next two weeks stay positive my friends

I also have an interview set for March 27th, so there may be still time to receive an invite!
Wow if there are interviews this far out I really wonder just how much of they class they’ve filled. It seems like they still have a good amount to go.

Wow if there are interviews this far out I really wonder just how much of they class they’ve filled. It seems like they still have a good amount to go.
They actually do, Currently we have about 80 in the group. And ik ppl with April interview dates.

someone on the facebook group received an acceptance yesterday

I guess... April 1st is the next wave, huh? :( I'll see you all then

Has anyone been invited for an interview without being sent the supplemental app? And/or has anyone received the supplemental application post-december?

It seems like 1.5-2 months but not sure.
Whatever order they go in is so confusing. On Monday, ppl who interviewed in both January and February got acceptances yet they sent out acceptances on Feb 1st too. No idea but the wait is too painful 😣

Anyone who interviewed pre-dec still waiting for a decision?😬

Whatever order they go in is so confusing. On Monday, ppl who interviewed in both January and February got acceptances yet they sent out acceptances on Feb 1st too. No idea but the wait is too painful 😣
I know..waiting sucks..

Do you know when the next batch of acceptances will go out especially for people that interviewed already this month?

Hopefully, soon I interviewed in the first round of interviews and still haven't heard back but still haven't lost hope! Never know what will happen!

Reactions: 1 users
Do you know when the next batch of acceptances will go out especially for people that interviewed already this month?
No idea wish I knew. Agree with the above person though, don’t lose hope! Maryland still has quite a lot of seats to fill I think and things will start changing after those holding multiple acceptances are revealed lol

Does anyone have any idea when’s the next wave of acceptances will come out I’m getting hella nervous